• Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Everyone,

I have custom field named 'Cus_Status__c' on Account object.
Whenever the Cus_Status__c field is null or Failed. User have to recheck the account values and click 'Save' .
While start save the updated account record need to get Confirmation from user. Like, "Are you sure to save the updated record values?" with "Yes" and "No" option.
when, user click "Yes" account should create.
When, "No" stop and exist without create an account record.

Is this possible in Apex code without visualforce page.
Any Suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
Hi Everyone,
 I have a requirement to get ISO of Billing Country from Account Object. And, don't want State/Country picklist enable default setting in salesforce. I need apex code to get ISO code of given country. Currently i'm using Map to get ISO Code.
Is there any other possibility to get ISO Code?
Thanks in advance.
Hi Everyone,
  I have Cus_Object__c and Account(Cust_Status__c in Account). In my Cus_Object__c have a field called 'Cus_Status__c' this field values are inserted by apex code.
Like:
Cus_Object__c cus  = new Cus_Object__c();
cus.Cus_Status__c = 'Success';

Whenever the Cus_Status__c field value is not null, I need to update Cus_Status__c field value in my Account object Cust_Status__c field.

Is possible? Any Suggestions?
Thanks in advance.
Hi Everyone,

What I have done?
 Trigger to get Record when it's generate JSON data and validate. And, send that JSON data as a setBody while  sending  HttpRequest. Once the response get from web service, need a help to handling web service response.

Requirement:
 My team have a requirements regarding API call, 
We have a pass HttpRequest in the form of JSON data.While, requesting to web service need data field validations like remove null and empty data, required fields should be filled or else throw an error in record page.  And, get back HttpResponse as JSON form.Once, get Reponse from web service need to handling the server response if response.GetStatusCode == 200 'success' or else need to stop the process and throw an error on the record page.

Any Suggestions?
 Thanks in advance.
Hi Everyone,
We have a pass HttpRequest in the form of JSON data.While, requesting to web service need data field validations like remove null and empty data, required fields should be filled or else throw an error in record page.  And, get back HttpResponse as JSON form.Once, get Reponse from web service need to handling the server response if response.GetStatusCode == 200 'success' or else need to stop the process and throw an error on the record page.

What I have done?
 Trigger to get Record when it's generate JSON data and validate. And, send that JSON data as a setBody while  sending  HttpRequest. Once the response get from web service, need a help to handling web service response.

Any Suggestions?
 Thanks in advance.
Hi Everyone,

I have custom field named 'Cus_Status__c' on Account object.
Whenever the Cus_Status__c field is null or Failed. User have to recheck the account values and click 'Save' .
While start save the updated account record need to get Confirmation from user. Like, "Are you sure to save the updated record values?" with "Yes" and "No" option.
when, user click "Yes" account should create.
When, "No" stop and exist without create an account record.

Is this possible in Apex code without visualforce page.
Any Suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
Hi Everyone,

What I have done?

Requirement:

Any Suggestions?
 Thanks in advance.
Hi Everyone,

What I have done?

Any Suggestions?
 Thanks in advance.