• Member since 2003

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi there,

Does anyone have sample of Java code of Query Filter on create date or update date?

Thx

Josh

Hello there,

I've written a small c# program, that uses the salesforce webservices to get some data out of salesforce.

This works very well, but when I look into the Login History of the salesforce setup menu I can see the program authenticating against the salesforce without saying what it is. All other login attempts show the exact browser the user uses to login.

Is it somehow possible to send some Identification Headers when using the SforceService object, so that I can see which program authenticates?

(I tried to set the SforceService.UserAgent, but  I did not work.)

Thanks,

Chris

• April 26, 2010

Hi there,

Does anyone have sample of Java code of Query Filter on create date or update date?

Thx

Josh

I've been using this as a basis for developing simple scripts to locate duplicates , verify key fields are filled in properly ( I would love a lookup field type ! ) and integerate with our production system for auditing data.

It's not well documented or packaged for CPAN type install (yet) but you may get some ideas.

I just drop this in ...perl/site/lib/Sfdc.pm to get started

you may also need to install Date::Calc from CPAN to get conversions to and from sforce date formats

enjoy