• Member since 2004

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have downlaoded "sforce_API_developer_guide"...   however, this api is not enough for me to develop application since there has missing fields I need.

For example, I want to access "Account" detail, then I need to know what information can I get, like "Account ID", "Account Name", etc........

If I want to get the ID, then I need "getID".  If I need Account Name, then I need "getName", etc....

However, that API didn't provide the enough information for me to get detail. Please let me know where can I find the api include all the things I need.

Thanks,

Daniel.

Hi,

We currently use .pdf files to send clients quotes, application forms etc etc. This is currently achieved through an acrobat distiller print driver. We would like this to happen at the server level. What should I do?

Thank you.

Daniel.

Hi,

How can I add an extra table/s to store quote information so we can associate a number of quotes with one opportunity. We also plan to add extra tables to handle the ongoing management of vehicles.

What can I do in sforce?

Thank you.

Daniel.

Hi,

Can anyone help me?  I want to integrate my existing data from Act!2000 to salesforce, what can i do?

Daniel.

Hi,

I am still choosing the development tool for my customerization of sforce. However, I am wondering can I program Java to work with Outlook, Word, Excel?

Daniel.

Hi everyone,

Can anyone tell me which is the best to develop sforce, Java or .Net?

Any different between two of them for development?  any advantages or disadvantages?

Thank you for the help.

Daniel.

Hi everybody,

Can anyone tell me which language I used to develop sforce is the best?

I want to know do there have any different using between Java and .Net?

Thanks for the help.

Daniel.

Hi,

Can anyone help me?  I want to integrate my existing data from Act!2000 to salesforce, what can i do?

Daniel.