• 0 Points
  • Member since 2004

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Can anyone confirm is if the Weekly Export Service includes the Audit Trails Information in its files ?

Best Regards

Marcelo

I wuold like to know if you can use sForce Controls to Look Up data in an outside Salesforce table and then use that data to update a Salesforce.com field in the actually open record/objet field/attribute.

For Example : if I use a FedEx tracking number that it is stored in a custom field called FEDEX TRACKING of the OPPORTUNITY object, and I found the LOCATION where the package is located at that time. Can I store the result back in a CUSTOM field that I called LAST LOCATION ???

What wuold be the best strategy / technique to do it ?

I will apreciate anybodys comments / help with this question.

Marcelo

Hi Adam,

When I assited to the Partners trainning the Instructors said that there were a several companies that have done this, and that are actually working.  Do you have any way to verify / check / recheck this information since it is very critical for us.

Best Regards

Marcelo

I need to show the user the history of Record Ownership changes that had happened for Accounts, Contats & Opportunities.

The end user would like to have the history of the Ownership of the record in a similar format that the history of change of stages in opportunites.

Any ideas or sugestions on how to do this....

Regards

I need to implement Salesforce.com in a company that has LDAP Directory Services as a corporate standard.  I can Imagine that this is a very usual requirement in corporations. Have anyone done this integration before ?  Does anyone knows if Salesforce.com has special librarys or modules to do this ?

To Salesforce Staff : any plans to offer this feature in the future ?

Marcelo

I need to show the user the history of Record Ownership changes that had happened for Accounts, Contats & Opportunities.

The end user would like to have the history of the Ownership of the record in a similar format that the history of change of stages in opportunites.

Any ideas or sugestions on how to do this....

Regards