• Member since 2004

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction.  I'd like to extend the Document module to support additional metadata for searching and some sort of document hierarchy.  What is the best way to approach this?  I am new to sforce, but if some can point me in the right direction on solving this problem I think I'll be able to figure it out.  This would be written in .NET.  Ideally, it would be something that could be integrated with any implementation of salesforce.com (not for just one specific customer).

Thanks

Ed

• September 16, 2004

Hello,

I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction.  I'd like to extend the Document module to support additional metadata for searching and some sort of document hierarchy.  What is the best way to approach this?  I am new to sforce, but if some can point me in the right direction on solving this problem I think I'll be able to figure it out.  This would be written in .NET.  Ideally, it would be something that could be integrated with any implementation of salesforce.com (not for just one specific customer).

Thanks

Ed

• September 16, 2004