• 0 Points
  • Member since 2005

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Does someone have some way (code) to remove the "Powered by salesforce.com" logo from the self-service portal page? We desperatly need to get rid of that logo on our customer facing web portal.

Thanks
I'm trying to build a WIL that will copy some currency fields from one custom object to another. The problem is that the currency code is also copied over the new form and salesforce doesn't want that. Is there anyway to accomplish this without an s-control (which I'm not enough familiar with)?

Thanks

Did anyone have a work-around to create a mail-merge in which I would be to embed a picture that is attached to an opportunity record?

Thanks

I've requested a Data Export, but the attachments and documents in the zip file are useless...  My guess is that they are probably encoded, but there's no file type attached to it (such as .uue).  How can we extract these files directly on Windows?

Thanks

We have a request to be able to add a Contact to an Opportunity or a Contract from the Contact Page Layout? Currently we can create a new opportunity from the Contact layout, but we would like to be able to browse the opportunity from the contact and add the contact from that layout.  Is it something possible with sforce?

Thanks

We have a batch of documents and pictures that would need to be imported in salesforce.com's document library. Is there any tool out there that would allow us to do that?  Is it possible to do over custom programming?

Thanks for the help, I don't feel like to doing 5000 of them by hand...

Message Edited by The_Phoenix on 03-17-2005 05:57 AM

We would like to set a web-to-lead form from which a person would be specifying product sheets request via a multi picklist field. Once the lead is entered in salesforce, an automated email with appropriate attachments (from the documents) would then be fired back at that person.  Is it possible to programatically attached documents to a template?

Hi all,

I have a request from a customer to tie each accounts with a specific price book, and once you create an opportunity for that account it would revert automatically to the attached price book?

Thanks,

Hi all,

I have a request from a customer to tie each accounts with a specific price book, and once you create an opportunity for that account it would revert automatically to the attached price book?

Thanks,

Did anyone have a work-around to create a mail-merge in which I would be to embed a picture that is attached to an opportunity record?

Thanks

I've requested a Data Export, but the attachments and documents in the zip file are useless...  My guess is that they are probably encoded, but there's no file type attached to it (such as .uue).  How can we extract these files directly on Windows?

Thanks

How can I remove the delete button?

I tried through profiles, but it doesn't seem to allow you to uncheck that option.

• April 04, 2005

I created a web link in contacts tab to send sms. Now, I need to insert an activity in Activity History to track this operation. How can I do this without inserting the activity manually ?

Thanks in advance,

Paulo Sa

• April 01, 2005

We have a request to be able to add a Contact to an Opportunity or a Contract from the Contact Page Layout? Currently we can create a new opportunity from the Contact layout, but we would like to be able to browse the opportunity from the contact and add the contact from that layout.  Is it something possible with sforce?

Thanks

All,
I am trying to remove soem number and currency values and replace them with BLANK. For some number field values I was able to accomplish the task. For currency it returns: invalid range, missing data type...error.
So I tried temporary change of field type currency to number. It still does not work !?
Any ideas?

Thanks,
gregory
  • February 21, 2005

Hi,

Recently I have added "token" provided by salesforce.com. so rthat any of our client (professional/enterprise) can use integration.

IT seems one of the client (professinoal edition) cannot use this integration

I am getting this error:

"API_DISABLED_FOR_ORG: API is not enabled for this Organization "

What will be the possibility for this error:

1>Do we need to setup something on client salesforce account

2>some problem with token

3>some problem with code???

Thanks

Nupur

• February 07, 2005

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone came accross the following scenario:

We are trying to create links in Salesforce.com that will launch word, excel, powerpoint documents etc stored on our network drive (within our firewall).

Has anyone come accross this situation? If so, I would really appreciate help and documentation (if any).

Thanks!

Can we add a new activity via API in Contract´s related list "Activity History"?

In a business point of view, what we want to do is :

We are developing a Java application via API that send mails when a contract finished, so we want to add a activity like "Mail sent to Customer" in the Contract´s related list "Activity History".

It is possible to do it in Java via API?

Thanks .

Best Regards.
  • January 10, 2005