• 0 Points
  • Member since 2005

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am getting an Invalid_Status error, so I'm assuming it is being feed the wrong value. This is what I feed to it.

select Id,MasterLabel from Lead where isConverted=true (java api example)

Id MasterLabel
00000x0000SomeUniqueId1 Label1
00000x0000SomeUniqueId2 Label2

So I feed it Label1, but it returns back as Invalid Status, what table should I be looking at?

Please help! Thank you!

EDIT: API 5.0, Java

Message Edited by fredericksiu on 03-09-2005 10:17 AM

I am successfully invoking the auto assignment rules via the 5.0 API, and I see the auto assignment working correctly. But since it works correctly, it automatically alters any Lead Record Type I set, I'm assuming its using the default type assigned to each owner.

This is working as intended correct? Or am I doing something wrong.

What I actually want is for the assignment rules to work, AND have the lead record type stay as the one I set in code.
I am getting an Invalid_Status error, so I'm assuming it is being feed the wrong value. This is what I feed to it.

select Id,MasterLabel from Lead where isConverted=true (java api example)

Id MasterLabel
00000x0000SomeUniqueId1 Label1
00000x0000SomeUniqueId2 Label2

So I feed it Label1, but it returns back as Invalid Status, what table should I be looking at?

Please help! Thank you!

EDIT: API 5.0, Java

Message Edited by fredericksiu on 03-09-2005 10:17 AM

I am successfully invoking the auto assignment rules via the 5.0 API, and I see the auto assignment working correctly. But since it works correctly, it automatically alters any Lead Record Type I set, I'm assuming its using the default type assigned to each owner.

This is working as intended correct? Or am I doing something wrong.

What I actually want is for the assignment rules to work, AND have the lead record type stay as the one I set in code.