• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

When I execute my AJAX code:

_qrLeads = sforceClient.Query("Select Id, LastName, FirstName, State, Email , CreatedDate, LastModifiedDate, OwnerId From Lead where CreatedDate >= 2005-01-01 and CreatedDate
alert("_qrLeads: "+_qrLeads)

I get this error:

_qrLeads: faultstring: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The content of elements must consist of well-formed character data or markup.
faultcode: soapenv:Server
SOQL: Select Id, LastName, FirstName, State, Email , CreatedDate, LastModifiedDate, OwnerId From Lead where CreatedDate >= 2005-01-01 and CreatedDate

If I executed this query in the sforce Explorer works perfect.

Thanks.
Hi,

i am trying to adds leads to a campaign with the AJAX toolkit beta1 and the CampaignMember object, but it fails.

A snippet of code:

sforceClient.setBatchSize(10);
_qrLeads = sforceClient.Query("Select Id, LastName, FirstName, State From Lead where State = '"+provincia+"'");

if (_qrLeads.size > 0) {
for (var i=0;i var lead = _qrLeads.records[i];
var campMember = new DynaBean("CampaignMember");
campMember.set("CampaignId","{!Campaign_ID}");
campMember.set("LeadId",lead.id);
campMember.set("Status","Sent");
var saveResult = sforceClient.Create(campMember)[0];
}
}

Any Help??

Thanks.

Victor Alvarez Fuente
Hi,

For example,

I have 2 *.csv files: myaccounts.csv, myopportunities.csv with
the data of my old system and without ids,
the way I associated opportunities with accounts was with a field called "account name" in the "myopportunities.csv" file.

Now, i don´t know how to insert this information in salesforce.com with sfoce data loader automatically.

I think the first step i need to do is to insert the "myaccounts.csv" file, but i don´t know which must be the next step ... ( how to insert the opportunities "myopportunities.csv" and associate with accounts in salesforce.com automaticaly )

Thanks a lot.

Victor.
Hi,

I am trying to call a custom link URL through the self-service home page html code.

The code is:

showAccountName

but when i enter in the self-service with an username and a password and i click in this link, appear a error message "You have attempted to access a page that requires a salesforce.com login. If you are already a user of the system, please login below."

How can i do that?

Thanks.
Hi,

I want to know how to do or somes clues to develop shomething to allow us to solve the next problem with salesforce.com
and our clients.

We want when our clients enter in our web and click in a possible link for example "Change my financial information" appeared a window with the information about this client in salesforce after enter a user name and a password, and the client must be able to modify this information.

I think is like the "Self-Service" but i don´t know how to do it.

I have think that we can have all the "usernames" and "passwords" of clients in two custom fields in salesforce,
and when a client click in the link and introduce the username and the password in for example a form,
( HERE IS MY DOUBT ) i don´t know how to establish a secure connection with the salesforce API... i have think a javascript o an applet but i need a salesforce USER and a password to do the connection, this user must be always the same salesforce user?

I am so confused any help ? any clue?

Thanks.
Hi, i am a spanish developer and i am
trying to create an OpportunityLineItem using javascript,

but i have an error:

"One of the records in the batch call resulted in an error.
Examine the records to determine which one(s) failed".

How can i know what record failed??

A snippet of the code is:

var newCItems = new Array(1);
newCItems[0] = sfdc.CreateObject("OpportunityLineItem");
var e2 = new Enumerator(newCItems);
var sobj2 = e2.item();

sobj2.item('PricebookEntryId').value = Id
sobj2.item('Quantity').value = cantidad
sobj2.item('UnitPrice').value = precioUnitario
sobj2.item('OpportunityId').value = "{!Opportunity_ID}";

newCItems[0] = sobj2;
sfdc.Create(newCItems,false);

Someone can help me??

Thanks.
Hi, i am trying to create an OpportunityLineItem using javascript,

but i have an error:

"One of the records in the batch call resulted in an error.
Examine the records to determine which one(s) failed".

How can i know what record failed??

A snippet of the code is:

newCItems[0] = sfdc.CreateObject("OpportunityLineItem");
var sobj2 = e2.item();

sobj2.item('PricebookEntryId').value = Id
sobj2.item('Quantity').value = cantidad
sobj2.item('UnitPrice').value = precioUnitario
sobj2.item('OpportunityId').value = "{!Opportunity_ID}";

newCItems[0] = sobj2;
sfdc.Create(newCItems,false);

Thanks.
Hi,

I am doing an Sforce Control with javascript and I need to know which are the possible values of a field with type picklist because i need to compare this values with other field.

I hava seen in the forum how to do it in JAVA calling the "describeSObject" instruction, but not in javascript or vbscript

I have tried this, but id doesn´t work.

var sfdc = new ActiveXObject('SForceOfficeToolkit.SForceSession');
sfdc.SetServerUrl('{!API_Enterprise_Server_URL_50}');
sfdc.SessionId = '{!API_Session_ID}';

newCItems[0] = sfdc.describeSObject('Contract');
var sobj2 = e2.item();

document.writeln("PICKLIST VALUE 0 = " + sobj2.item('Status').picklistValues[0].value);
document.writeln("PICKLIST VALUE 1 = " + sobj2.item('Status').picklistValues[1].value);
document.writeln("PICKLIST VALUE 2 = " + sobj2.item('Status').picklistValues[2].value);

Any clue, code or help?

Thanks.

Victor Alvarez

Hi,

I am doing an Sforce Control with javascript and  I need to know which are the possible values of a field with type picklist because i need to compare this values with other field.

I hava seen in the forum how to do it in JAVA calling "describeSObject" instruction, but not in javascript.

Any sample code or any help?

Thanks.

Victor Alvarez

Hi,  i have seen this message in the forum www.crmsuccess.com

http://forums.crmsuccess.com/sforce/board/message?board.id=discuss&message.id=382&highlight=partner+portal#M382

The message tell something about a Partner Portal solution that gives you the ability to distribute leads to partners and get updates for reporting/forecasting purposes.

We are very interested in this, because some of our customers need that or something similar.

Can you anyone give me more information about that ? , or a link in which i can find this information?.

Thanks.

Victor Alvarez
CRM Consultant

Capta Consulting
"Effective Technology Selling"

Hi, I have a problem, i need to do something like that in a field with type date:

sobj2.item('StartDate').value = sobj.item('EndDate').value + 1;

but this give me an error.

Anyone can help me?

Thanks.

Víctor �lvarez

Hi,

When I execute my AJAX code:

_qrLeads = sforceClient.Query("Select Id, LastName, FirstName, State, Email , CreatedDate, LastModifiedDate, OwnerId From Lead where CreatedDate >= 2005-01-01 and CreatedDate
alert("_qrLeads: "+_qrLeads)

I get this error:

_qrLeads: faultstring: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The content of elements must consist of well-formed character data or markup.
faultcode: soapenv:Server
SOQL: Select Id, LastName, FirstName, State, Email , CreatedDate, LastModifiedDate, OwnerId From Lead where CreatedDate >= 2005-01-01 and CreatedDate

If I executed this query in the sforce Explorer works perfect.

Thanks.
Hi,

i am trying to adds leads to a campaign with the AJAX toolkit beta1 and the CampaignMember object, but it fails.

A snippet of code:

sforceClient.setBatchSize(10);
_qrLeads = sforceClient.Query("Select Id, LastName, FirstName, State From Lead where State = '"+provincia+"'");

if (_qrLeads.size > 0) {
for (var i=0;i var lead = _qrLeads.records[i];
var campMember = new DynaBean("CampaignMember");
campMember.set("CampaignId","{!Campaign_ID}");
campMember.set("LeadId",lead.id);
campMember.set("Status","Sent");
var saveResult = sforceClient.Create(campMember)[0];
}
}

Any Help??

Thanks.

Victor Alvarez Fuente
Hi,

I am doing an Sforce Control with javascript and I need to know which are the possible values of a field with type picklist because i need to compare this values with other field.

I hava seen in the forum how to do it in JAVA calling the "describeSObject" instruction, but not in javascript or vbscript

I have tried this, but id doesn´t work.

var sfdc = new ActiveXObject('SForceOfficeToolkit.SForceSession');
sfdc.SetServerUrl('{!API_Enterprise_Server_URL_50}');
sfdc.SessionId = '{!API_Session_ID}';

newCItems[0] = sfdc.describeSObject('Contract');
var sobj2 = e2.item();

document.writeln("PICKLIST VALUE 0 = " + sobj2.item('Status').picklistValues[0].value);
document.writeln("PICKLIST VALUE 1 = " + sobj2.item('Status').picklistValues[1].value);
document.writeln("PICKLIST VALUE 2 = " + sobj2.item('Status').picklistValues[2].value);

Any clue, code or help?

Thanks.

Victor Alvarez

Hi, I have a problem, i need to do something like that in a field with type date:

sobj2.item('StartDate').value = sobj.item('EndDate').value + 1;

but this give me an error.

Anyone can help me?

Thanks.

Víctor �lvarez

While adding the campaing to a lead/contact, I am asked for the status which is "Sent" or "Responded".

Can I access this "Status" picklist through API? Does this resides in campaing member, but status field in campaingmember consists of a larger set of values. I mean the total of all values across all campaings - "Added through the 'Advanced Setup' on Campaign".

Please help me.

Thanks,

• January 04, 2005