• Member since 2005

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

Please excuse but I am new to Sale Force.com.  My question is, I want to set up Web Link to be served up on Sales Force.com Account page.  I want the user that is logged into Sales Force.com to be able to click on the URL and their credentials (the credentials they used to log onto to Sales Force.com) will be redirected to the URL so the application can use the same credentials to validate the user, in  stead of the user having to login to the redirected site?  Any help is appreciated.

Regards,

Elliott

Hi,

I was able to run the axis WSDLJava against my companies wsdl file as follows

java -classpath=pathToFirstJAR/FirstJARFilename;pathToSecondJAR/SecondJARFilename
org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java -a pathToWsdl/WsdlFilename.

It seems all the complexType java classes were created. However, the simpleType java classes were not created. For example, after running WSDL2Java, the ID java class was not created in the enterprise didrectory. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance.

RURECRUIT

Hi,

Please excuse but I am new to Sale Force.com.  My question is, I want to set up Web Link to be served up on Sales Force.com Account page.  I want the user that is logged into Sales Force.com to be able to click on the URL and their credentials (the credentials they used to log onto to Sales Force.com) will be redirected to the URL so the application can use the same credentials to validate the user, in  stead of the user having to login to the redirected site?  Any help is appreciated.

Regards,

Elliott