• 0 Points
  • Member since 2005

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

It would be great if any one can help me out to solve this issue.

Few days back I did posted this issue but no one did reply.

Hope this time some one would definately help me.

The issue is that last week i did try to upload a big file in my org but then I realized that my org’s permitted storage limit doesn’t allow me to store such huge file. So, I did delete that file from Document object and at the same time I deleted from recycle bin as well. But from setup section I came to know that still the Document is occupying a huge space though I don’t have even a single file/document in Document object and in recycle bin as well.

I have searched document and recycle bin very well but i coudnt find any file or document. But in 'Storage usage' of setup section is section is showing that Document has occupied a huge space.

Hope its not a bug in salesforce.

Thanks in Advance.

DR.

Hi, 

I did receive a mail from salesforce side that my org’s storage use has exceeded the provided limit. Actually I have a small problem in my org.

Few days back I did upload a big file in my org but then I realized that my org’s permitted storage limit doesn’t allow me to store such huge file. So, I did delete that file from my Document and at the same time I deleted from recycle bin as well. But from setup section I came to know that still the Document is occupying a huge space though I don’t have even a single file/document in Document.

I am afraid if there is any other option to resolve this issue. It would be great if anybody can help me in this regard as soon as possible because currently I am not being able to use my org due to this issue.

Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Thx,

Deepak 

Dear Sir,

Thanks in advance, we are using Salesforce.com. And we are doing some projects around Salesforce.com. Your applications hold major core part of our developments.  

We need to know best way for handling the problem occurs because of session timeout.

Currently we are using API version 7.0.   And in this version if any session timeout exception occurs it is throwing the following message-

AxisFault

faultCode: {urn:fault.enterprise.soap.sforce.com}INVALID_SESSION_ID

faultSubcode:

faultString: INVALID_SESSION_ID: Invalid Session ID found in SessionHeader

faultActor:

faultNode:

faultDetail:

{urn:fault.enterprise.soap.sforce.com}fault:<ns1:exceptionCode>INVALID_S

ESSION_ID</ns1:exceptionCode><ns1:exceptionMessage>Invalid Session ID found in SessionHeader</ns1:exceptionMessage>

Now on the basis exception code (INVALID_SESSION_ID) of the above message we are going ahead in our projects. Just we want to make sure that in future whether you will make any changes in this code. If so how we will able know about this change.

It will be great if you will help us to solve this issue.

Regards

Deepak.R

It would be great if any one can help me out to solve this issue.

Few days back I did posted this issue but no one did reply.

Hope this time some one would definately help me.

The issue is that last week i did try to upload a big file in my org but then I realized that my org’s permitted storage limit doesn’t allow me to store such huge file. So, I did delete that file from Document object and at the same time I deleted from recycle bin as well. But from setup section I came to know that still the Document is occupying a huge space though I don’t have even a single file/document in Document object and in recycle bin as well.

I have searched document and recycle bin very well but i coudnt find any file or document. But in 'Storage usage' of setup section is section is showing that Document has occupied a huge space.

Hope its not a bug in salesforce.

Thanks in Advance.

DR.

Hi, 

I did receive a mail from salesforce side that my org’s storage use has exceeded the provided limit. Actually I have a small problem in my org.

Few days back I did upload a big file in my org but then I realized that my org’s permitted storage limit doesn’t allow me to store such huge file. So, I did delete that file from my Document and at the same time I deleted from recycle bin as well. But from setup section I came to know that still the Document is occupying a huge space though I don’t have even a single file/document in Document.

I am afraid if there is any other option to resolve this issue. It would be great if anybody can help me in this regard as soon as possible because currently I am not being able to use my org due to this issue.

Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Thx,

Deepak 

Dear Sir,

Thanks in advance, we are using Salesforce.com. And we are doing some projects around Salesforce.com. Your applications hold major core part of our developments.  

We need to know best way for handling the problem occurs because of session timeout.

Currently we are using API version 7.0.   And in this version if any session timeout exception occurs it is throwing the following message-

AxisFault

faultCode: {urn:fault.enterprise.soap.sforce.com}INVALID_SESSION_ID

faultSubcode:

faultString: INVALID_SESSION_ID: Invalid Session ID found in SessionHeader

faultActor:

faultNode:

faultDetail:

{urn:fault.enterprise.soap.sforce.com}fault:<ns1:exceptionCode>INVALID_S

ESSION_ID</ns1:exceptionCode><ns1:exceptionMessage>Invalid Session ID found in SessionHeader</ns1:exceptionMessage>

Now on the basis exception code (INVALID_SESSION_ID) of the above message we are going ahead in our projects. Just we want to make sure that in future whether you will make any changes in this code. If so how we will able know about this change.

It will be great if you will help us to solve this issue.

Regards

Deepak.R