• Member since 2005

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I followed the instructions and setup Google Maps custom tab.

When I access this custom tab, I can see the Google map, but none of the accounts/leads/contacts are mapped.

All my search conditions, returns with "Search Complete, 0 records mapped.".

In some search conditions, I got popup messages saying that "50 of 211 records processed. Would you like to continue mapping more records?" etc, but at the end of it, nothing gets mapped.

I am checking this with Developer Edition. Is that a reason why this is not working?

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Ayyappa
Hi,

I was checking out the outlook sync using the intellisync download from the Developer Version. I was able to use the Outlook Edition, but when I downloaded the Intellisync and tried to login it gave error that "Invalid Login Information". I am sure about the user name and password (I am able to login to Salesforce.com) and also i am not working in a proxy.
Is intellisync not supposed to work with Developer version?

Thanks,
Ayyappa
Hi,

In the online presentations on Winter '06 release, there was a mention of Oracle Integration Toolkit. Is there any more information on features of this available anywhere?

Thanks,
Ayyappa
Hi,

For data migration (Accounts with contacts, Lead, Opportunities etc), we are trying to determine what is the best approach. Would somebody be able to provide answers to following questions:-
1. For a large size of data (say 25000 customers with multiple contacts per customer, about 25000 opportunities etc), will excel upload be adviceable?
2. I read in documentation about LexiLoader. Is it viable option for large data migration?
3. If we design a migration accessing WebService API, is there any available statistics about average time for creation of records?
4. Is it possible to do bulk loading or multithreading if we use WebService API to cut down on conversion timing?

Thanks,
Ayyappa
Hi,

I followed the instructions and setup Google Maps custom tab.

When I access this custom tab, I can see the Google map, but none of the accounts/leads/contacts are mapped.

All my search conditions, returns with "Search Complete, 0 records mapped.".

In some search conditions, I got popup messages saying that "50 of 211 records processed. Would you like to continue mapping more records?" etc, but at the end of it, nothing gets mapped.

I am checking this with Developer Edition. Is that a reason why this is not working?

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Ayyappa
Hi,

For data migration (Accounts with contacts, Lead, Opportunities etc), we are trying to determine what is the best approach. Would somebody be able to provide answers to following questions:-
1. For a large size of data (say 25000 customers with multiple contacts per customer, about 25000 opportunities etc), will excel upload be adviceable?
2. I read in documentation about LexiLoader. Is it viable option for large data migration?
3. If we design a migration accessing WebService API, is there any available statistics about average time for creation of records?
4. Is it possible to do bulk loading or multithreading if we use WebService API to cut down on conversion timing?

Thanks,
Ayyappa