• Member since 2005

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, I always have this error when I use retrieve call :
org.xml.sax.SAXException: SimpleDeserializer encountered a child element, which is NOT expected, in something it was trying to deserialize.

This is my code :
$result = $client->retrieve("Id,OwnerId","Opportunity",$ids = array("00620000001*******","00620000001*******"),300);

It's work if I put just one Id in the third params instead of an array...

Somebody can help me please ? :]
Hello,

How Can I use getUpdated and getDeleted calls even if they aren't defined in the SalesforceClient.php file ?

Thanks !

Message Edited by PtitFred on 10-17-2005 03:55 AM

Hello, I have to get more than 20 000 accounts from SalesForce
1- It is possible ?
2- What the best solution ?

This is my code :
$cols = array("Id","Name");
$table = "Account";
$query_str = "select ".implode(",",$cols)." from ".$table."".$where;
$result = $client->query($query_str,300);

if (PEAR::isError($result)) {
print $result->getMessage();
}else{
$records = $result->records;
if($result->size > 0){
$done = 'false';
while($done == 'false') {
for($i=0;$i// put data in the client database
}
$done = $result->done;
if($done == 'false') {
$result = $client->queryMore($result->queryLocator);
$records = $result->records;
}
}
}
}

I Have timedout error, I can't get more than 6 000 lines...
Somebody can help me please ? :]

Message Edited by PtitFred on 10-14-2005 09:26 AM

Message Edited by PtitFred on 10-17-2005 02:24 AM

Hello, I try to make a request with a filter on the field LastModifiedDate in PHP but I don't know the PHP function to use...

$request = "select Id from Opportunity where LastModifiedDate > ". ? ."";

I read that It had to use gmdate(DATE_ISO8601) but I don't understand how. I'm using php 4.2.3

Thanks !

Hello, I'm trying to create a Case and I have this error :
INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_ON_CROSS_REFERENCE_ENTITY

This is my script :

$fields = array('type'=>'Case',
     'NOM_CLIENT__c'=>utf8_decode($var1),
     'Subject'=>utf8_decode($var2),
     'ContactId'=>utf8_decode($var3),
     'Code_client__c'=>utf8_decode($var4);
 $SaveResult = $client->create($fields); 

If I create a Case without setting a ContactId I have no error, so the error comes from the ContactId... I don't understand because I thought that I have the permission to set the ContactId... The DescribesObject call says that the ContactId field is updateable and when I do a DescribeGlobal() I see the Case and the Contact Object, so somebody can explain me what's wrong ?

Thanks a lot

Hello,

How Can I use getUpdated and getDeleted calls even if they aren't defined in the SalesforceClient.php file ?

Thanks !

Message Edited by PtitFred on 10-17-2005 03:55 AM

We have a app. that runs to change record owners based on zip code. Basically mass reallignment of terroritories based on zip code. It changes the account owner, along with open activites, opps, contacts, etc...that are associated with the Account.

The issue we are having is the account owner is getting updated, but when trying to update the contact owners we get the error that the user is inactive. This doesn't happen on all records, though..just some.

I have tried to troubleshoot to see why it only happens on some, but perplexed. The owner of the account and contacts is indeed active. And the owner of the account is changed. So why would it error saying that is cannot update the contact owner because they are inactive....but changes the account owner to the same person? Any help or thoughts would greatly be appreciated.

Here is the error:

SystemErr R Code: CANNOT_REPARENT_RECORD
SystemErr R Message: owner is inactive, cannot reparent record
  • October 14, 2005
Hello, I try to make a request with a filter on the field LastModifiedDate in PHP but I don't know the PHP function to use...

$request = "select Id from Opportunity where LastModifiedDate > ". ? ."";

I read that It had to use gmdate(DATE_ISO8601) but I don't understand how. I'm using php 4.2.3

Thanks !