• 5 Points
  • Member since 2005

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
The application that I am creating needs to send an email out upon completion of a process. The process happens in a S-Control that updates a Custom Object.

Is there a way of sending emails through an S-Control? I have been hearing of an emailauthor.jsp but have not been able to find info on it.

Thanks.

-Oz
  • December 05, 2005
I am currently creating a custom application to be deployed through appexchange. My question is as follows:

I have an S-Control that receives user input , and I would like to save the information that the user has entered. I know there are a couple of posibilities.

1. Use a soap call through Javascript to a server and save the information in my servers.
2. Email the information to me so that I can enter it to Sales Force.

The reason for saving the user information is that I also want to create another S-Control where the user can come back and check on the status of their inquiry. I know this second S-Control will have to interact with an external server.

Can anyone offer any help?
  • December 01, 2005
The application that I am creating needs to send an email out upon completion of a process. The process happens in a S-Control that updates a Custom Object.

Is there a way of sending emails through an S-Control? I have been hearing of an emailauthor.jsp but have not been able to find info on it.

Thanks.

-Oz
  • December 05, 2005
I am currently creating a custom application to be deployed through appexchange. My question is as follows:

I have an S-Control that receives user input , and I would like to save the information that the user has entered. I know there are a couple of posibilities.

1. Use a soap call through Javascript to a server and save the information in my servers.
2. Email the information to me so that I can enter it to Sales Force.

The reason for saving the user information is that I also want to create another S-Control where the user can come back and check on the status of their inquiry. I know this second S-Control will have to interact with an external server.

Can anyone offer any help?
  • December 01, 2005