• Member since 2005

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi

I would like to know, in which objets the field level permissions are stored.

to explain more,

when we go to setup, select any object, select any field, and we look for field level accessibily, we get the list of profiles->recordsets types->accessibility.

I would like to know in which object this information is stored.

so the object will be having the field id, recordset type id, and the accessibility,  I hope,

can anyone please help?

Thanks
Jay

Hi

I have the following requirement.

Using an S-Control(devloped with AJAX and javascript), users will be inserting records into a custom object. Notification Flag is one of the fields in the custom object.

Whenever a new record is created into this object with the Notification Flag check box checked, I have to send an email to two users(these user ids can be part of the cusom object).

I know how to create workflow alerts, workflow rules, email templates etc., but in all these the recipients have to be a member of a public group or profile etc.,

In this scenario, any user, selected (stored in to the custom obeject) is a recipient.

So My question is, Is there a way to dynamically decide the recipient of an email?

Thanks
Jay

Hi

I have downloaded some reports from sfdc to my excel using Office tool kit - salesforce.com.

I would like to know, is there any way to pass parameters to the reports for getting data from sfdc.

Even if it involves vba programming, please let me know.

Thanks
Jay

Hi

I am using AJAX ToolKit version 3.

I want to know how to set a date field in a DynaBean to null and save it(update)?

var tmpDOB=new Date("00/00/0000");
tmpDOB=null;
MyBean.set("DateOfBirth__c",tmpDOB);

saveResultCreate = sforceClient.Update(MyBean);

The above code runs with no error, but the date field is not set to null and old value of the field is retained.

Thanks
Jay

Hi

I want to know how to set a date field in a DynaBean to null and save it(update)?

tmpDOB=null;

saveResultCreate = sforceClient.Update(WenBean);

The above code runs with no error, but the date field is not set to null.

Thanks
Jay

Hi

I have the following requirement.

Using an S-Control(devloped with AJAX and javascript), users will be inserting records into a custom object. Notification Flag is one of the fields in the custom object.

Whenever a new record is created into this object with the Notification Flag check box checked, I have to send an email to two users(these user ids can be part of the cusom object).

I know how to create workflow alerts, workflow rules, email templates etc., but in all these the recipients have to be a member of a public group or profile etc.,

In this scenario, any user, selected (stored in to the custom obeject) is a recipient.

So My question is, Is there a way to dynamically decide the recipient of an email?

Thanks
Jay

Hi

tmpDOB=null;

saveResultCreate = sforceClient.Update(MyBean);

The above code runs with no error, but the date field is not set to null and old value of the field is retained.

Thanks
Jay

Hi

tmpDOB=null;

saveResultCreate = sforceClient.Update(WenBean);

The above code runs with no error, but the date field is not set to null.

Thanks
Jay