• Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
HI,

I'm gonna write a new application that is supposed to update one single field in an existing lead or contact. Lets say there's a contact with the email xxx@zzz.com and i would like to update just one field, e.g. "will atemd seminar". How can I do this? Is there a way to just send html post data to update single fields or which way do i need to go from here?
Thank you for your help!
Ron
Hi,

I would like to setup auto response rules even if cases are created with in sales force and not just (as described in the guide sf_case_implementation_guide) by web-to-lead.
Does anyone know if that's possible?
I don't even know if i'm in the right forum... may anyone give me a link to the right one if i'm in the wrong one please?

Thank you!
Ron
Hi,

I don't know if i'm right here but i would like to collect more lead information for existing leads with a web form and i'm not sure if i'm able to do that and how.
the idea, we have a lead XYZ, we send XYZ an email, asking him to provide more info bout himself. He'd click on a link and provides an extension on the lead info we already have. Would that be possible? How would I do that? Or could anyone direct me to the right forum if i'm wrong here?
Thank you!
Ron
Hi,

I'm starting from scratch, and I'm supposed to create a web interface where customer can enter their enquiries and then it should automatically create a new case in salesforce. I thought about doing that by a HTML-Form which sends data to a php script which is going to insert the data into salesforce. Is it possible that way? Am I going right? What do I need to send SOAP requests by php? Do I need that 'Axis' plugin running on my webserver?
Thank you very much for answers!
HI,

I'm gonna write a new application that is supposed to update one single field in an existing lead or contact. Lets say there's a contact with the email xxx@zzz.com and i would like to update just one field, e.g. "will atemd seminar". How can I do this? Is there a way to just send html post data to update single fields or which way do i need to go from here?
Thank you for your help!
Ron