• 0 Points
  • Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello!  I am looking for some help copying a custom field from one location to another.

We are using the products tab within the Enterprise Edition and I have created a custom picklist field called AC Input on the products detail page.  I would like to have the chosen picklist value on the product detail page be copied over and visible on the quote line item related list on the quote detail page.  For example, the part number field within products detail page, as provided by Salesforce, already does this.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,

Dave

How would I go about creating a custom field on the Accounts page that would list the total dollar value of all closed won opportunities for each specific account?  I am looking for a way to track total sales per account.  Thanks!
Is there a way to do a mass update of opportunity stages? I have over 150 opportunities (for different accounts) that need to be closed. These are left-overs from when we started using saleforce and no one could remember to close the opportunities.

I looked at the appexchange and there is an app for mass updating opportunity close dates, but not stage.

Thanks,
Dave

Hello!  I am looking for some help copying a custom field from one location to another.

We are using the products tab within the Enterprise Edition and I have created a custom picklist field called AC Input on the products detail page.  I would like to have the chosen picklist value on the product detail page be copied over and visible on the quote line item related list on the quote detail page.  For example, the part number field within products detail page, as provided by Salesforce, already does this.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,

Dave