• 0 Points
  • Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm new to javascript but with a little help, was able to develop an scontrol that creates a case from an asset, pre-populating some fields. I tried to include the Contact from the Asset on the new case, but I cannot find the correct id and name for the standard contact field. FYI - I used the following as an example, replacing Asset with Contact, without success: Asset_lkid={!Asset_ID}&Asset={!Asset_Name}. Here is my current script:

If anyone knows the id, or how I can get it, please let me know. Thanks in advance.
I'm new to javascript but with a little help, was able to develop an scontrol that creates a case from an asset, pre-populating some fields. I tried to include the Contact from the Asset on the new case, but I cannot find the correct id and name for the standard contact field. FYI - I used the following as an example, replacing Asset with Contact, without success: Asset_lkid={!Asset_ID}&Asset={!Asset_Name}. Here is my current script:

If anyone knows the id, or how I can get it, please let me know. Thanks in advance.