• 0 Points
  • Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
So, I am have a helluva time updating this pesky column; ActivityDate. I have read the discussions and have figured out that it's how the string is getting converted; however, I am having issues doing this with the old school PEAR::SOAP. I took someone's advice and changed the $Globals['SOAP_RAW_CONVERT'} = true. However, that worked for the date, but then would not properly convert my string values.

All I want to do is insert an ActivityDate for a new task. It seems liked I have tried everything, and have come very close, but it ultimately messes something else up.

Has anyone....(your grandmother, niece, dog, or postal carrier) been able to come up with a workable solution for this problem?

Thanks!
Melissa

So, I am have a helluva time updating this pesky column; ActivityDate. I have read the discussions and have figured out that it's how the string is getting converted; however, I am having issues doing this with the old school PEAR::SOAP. I took someone's advice and changed the $Globals['SOAP_RAW_CONVERT'} = true. However, that worked for the date, but then would not properly convert my string values.

All I want to do is insert an ActivityDate for a new task. It seems liked I have tried everything, and have come very close, but it ultimately messes something else up.

Has anyone....(your grandmother, niece, dog, or postal carrier) been able to come up with a workable solution for this problem?

Thanks!
Melissa

I am having trouble creating a contact object that includes a Birthdate. Whenever I add the Brithdate field it does not insert the entry into SalesForce. I assume that it has something to do with the way that I am defining the current date. Below is the code:

$birthdate = date('m/d/Y');
'Birthdate' => $birthdate,

Any help would be appreciated.
  • December 14, 2005