• 0 Points
  • Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I need to save my Dashboard in a folder other than "My Personal Dashboards" in order to upload it.  However, I'm not sure how to get another folder to show under the Dashboard security Settings. Any ideas??? Mark www.axcis.net
  • October 24, 2006
My app is finished and uploaded as a test drive.  The admin user works great, but the eval/demo/read-only user is not showing my custom tabs for the custom app.  I can't figure out where this is configured.

I have looked in profiles and the page layouts are same as admin user.
Tab settings are default On for both read-only and admin.
When I change the read-only user profile to system admin profile, the tabs show fine.

Where else can I look or what area would control a tab not showing for the read-only user?
  • September 20, 2006
I have a custom application that also has some customizations on the Accounts table and Products table.  Standard upload does not include these customizations on the salesforce tables.  How do I include these custom fields with my application?
  • September 19, 2006
How do I modify or create a help page for my custom app?  When the end user clicks "Help for this Page" I want to provide help on my application.
thanks

• March 30, 2006
Hello,
I need to have multiple developers work on a new custom app within Saleforce.  What is the best way to enable additional developer access?
Which of the following are possible:
  1. Add user accounts to the developer edition (I thought I seen a message that said this is not possible)?
  2. Publish my app in a private mode and send to the other developer so they can create an account and extend functionality (problem is it would be hard to do simultaneous development)?
  3. Just give my account info to the other developer?
    1. If this is the only option, how do I save revisions in case one of us goes in the wrong direction?
Thanks!

• March 25, 2006
We have a 2 phase project involving sControl and API work.  Overview as follows:
Phase 1:
  • Modify or Create sControl similar to Salesforce Quote.
  • Basic reports
  • Salesforce to/from QuickBooks interface
Phase 2:
  • Salesforce to Outlook calendar integration
  • Advanced reports
Send your details of qualifications to jobs@axcis.net

• March 24, 2006
I don't understand the process to Close and Win a sale.  When a salesperson "closes" a deal, how is a sales order created and how is the prospect or lead converted to a Customer?
I've gone through the tool and documentation and find it surprising of the lack of information about closing and orders, isn't that the point of Sales?
Anyway, I'm looking to integrate our software with salesforce, but only after a sales lead becomes a customer and also to move a sales order details. 

• March 19, 2006
I need to save my Dashboard in a folder other than "My Personal Dashboards" in order to upload it.  However, I'm not sure how to get another folder to show under the Dashboard security Settings. Any ideas??? Mark www.axcis.net
  • October 24, 2006
My app is finished and uploaded as a test drive.  The admin user works great, but the eval/demo/read-only user is not showing my custom tabs for the custom app.  I can't figure out where this is configured.

I have looked in profiles and the page layouts are same as admin user.
Tab settings are default On for both read-only and admin.
When I change the read-only user profile to system admin profile, the tabs show fine.

Where else can I look or what area would control a tab not showing for the read-only user?
  • September 20, 2006
I have a custom application that also has some customizations on the Accounts table and Products table.  Standard upload does not include these customizations on the salesforce tables.  How do I include these custom fields with my application?
  • September 19, 2006
Can anyone explain the process of invoicing/payment for applications installed from AppExchange? 

A user selects a paid application from AppExchange and installs it into his account, does he now pay the additional amount to Salesforce.com or the third-party will start invoicing it directly to the enterprise that started using the application? I am sure there should be more than 1 way how this works....

thanks in advance,