• 0 Points
  • Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
It appears that when I use the afbind attribute on a select box, the onchange event doesn't fire. Is there any workaround for this?

Thanks for your help.
Does the AJAX toolkit only work with the Partner API?

Is there any way to access my custom fields and objects?

Thanks
I'm just starting out with this API, so forgive me if my question doesn't even make sense.

How do I access the "current" Opportunity object. I assume that I could do a retrieve command passing in the current Opportunity_ID, but I was wondering if there was already a handle to that object available.

Thanks
I know that this is a rookie question, but I just want to be sure...

Is there a way to embed a an SControl in a Saleforce.com page, or do I have to use a custom link or a custom tab?

There is a Salesforce page that is great except for one thing I need to add. If that addition HAS to be on the page, do I have to rewrite the whole page as an SControl, or can I put the additional functionality directly on the page.

I'm afraid I already know the answer, but I was just hoping...

Thanks.

Does the AJAX toolkit only work with the Partner API?

Is there any way to access my custom fields and objects?

Thanks
Eclipse end point url? I know how to programmatically get this url in code, but when starting a project in eclipse it is asking for the url, I don't know what it is.
I know that this is a rookie question, but I just want to be sure...

Is there a way to embed a an SControl in a Saleforce.com page, or do I have to use a custom link or a custom tab?

There is a Salesforce page that is great except for one thing I need to add. If that addition HAS to be on the page, do I have to rewrite the whole page as an SControl, or can I put the additional functionality directly on the page.

I'm afraid I already know the answer, but I was just hoping...

Thanks.