• 0 Points
  • Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Has anyone figured out a way to show a last activity date on accounts for both open and completed activities?  Basically I am just trying to find a way to show the last time someone did any kind of task work on an account.

Thanks in advance for any help!

• December 10, 2009

Here is my class, I don't understand what I need to assert in a unit test.

public class massProjectCancellation {

public massProjectCancellation(ApexPages.StandardSetController controller) {
controller.setPageSize(100);
}

}

Here is my visualforce page that calls the above extension class.

<apex:page standardController="SFDC_Project__c" recordSetVar="projects" tabStyle="SFDC_Project__c" extensions="massProjectCancellation">
<apex:form >
<apex:pageBlock title="Cancel Projects" mode="edit">
<apex:pageMessages />
<apex:pageBlockButtons location="top">
<apex:commandButton value="Save" action="{!save}"/>
<apex:commandButton value="Cancel" action="{!cancel}"/>
</apex:pageBlockButtons>
<apex:pageBlockTable value="{!selected}" var="project">
<apex:column value="{!project.name}"/>
<apex:column headerValue="Status">
<apex:inputField value="{!project.SFDC_Project_Status__c}"/>
</apex:column>
<apex:column headerValue="Cancellation Reason">
<apex:inputField value="{!project.Cancellation_Reason__c}"/>
</apex:column>
</apex:pageBlockTable>
</apex:pageBlock>
</apex:form>
</apex:page>

Thanks for any help!

Message Edited by coppel on 12-10-2009 01:12 PM
Message Edited by coppel on 12-10-2009 01:14 PM
  • December 10, 2009

Has anyone come across this issue, I have created a VisualForce page that I am displaying on a dashboard as a component.  Normal functionality for a dashboard component allows you to click to drill down.  This isn't the case with a visualforce dashboard component.  So to work around this I created a command button called details that when clicked redirects to my drill down report.  As an administrator this seems to be working perfectly.  You click on the details button and it opens the report in a full window.  As a non-administrator it is working differently.  When they click on the details button it is opening up the report but in the size of the dashboard component instead of a full window.  I don't understand why the functionality differs between users.  I would love your comments or work arounds.  Below is my code.

<apex:page controller="retrieveASNAccounts"> <apex:form > <apex:commandButton action="{!detail}" value="Details"/> <apex:pageBlock > <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!accounts}" var="a"> <apex:column value="{!a.name}"/> <apex:column dir="" value="{!a.First_ASN_Date__c}"/> </apex:pageBlockTable> </apex:pageBlock> </apex:form> </apex:page> ______________________________________________________________________ public class retrieveASNAccounts { public List<Account> getAccounts() { return [SELECT Name, First_ASN_Date__c FROM Account WHERE Account.ownerId =: userInfo.getUserId()AND First_ASN_Date__c != null order by First_ASN_Date__c DESC limit 10]; } public PageReference detail() { PageReference details = new PageReference('https://na5.salesforce.com/00O70000002ZGDl'); details.setRedirect(true); return details; } }

I need assistence on how to select only records owned by the current user on a visualforce page.  I have tried  $User and $User.Id to no avail.  Please assist.

Here is my controller.

public class retrieveASNAccounts { public List<Account> getAccounts() { return [SELECT Name, First_ASN_Date__c FROM Account WHERE Account.OwnerId != null AND First_ASN_Date__c != null order by First_ASN_Date__c DESC limit 10]; } }

Here is my page.

<apex:page controller="retrieveASNAccounts"> <apex:pageBlock > <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!accounts}" var="a"> <apex:column value="{!a.name}"/> <apex:column dir="" value="{!a.First_ASN_Date__c}"/> </apex:pageBlockTable> </apex:pageBlock> </apex:page>

Thank you!
Has anyone figured out how to report on activities that are related to opportunities that are related to campaigns? 

Campaigns
          |____________________________________
                   |                               |                               |
          Opportunity 1          Opportunity 2          Opportunity 3
                   |                               |                               |
             Activities                 Activities                  Activities

So I want my report to look like....

Campaign A

Opportunity 1

Activity 1  -  Closed
                     Activity 2  -  In Progress
                     Activity 3  -  Not Started

Opportunity 2

Activity 1  -  Closed
                     Activity 2  -  Closed
                     Activity 3  -  Not Started

Thanks for any help possible. 

coppel
Can someone please direct me in the right direction to automatically generate a file when an opportunity stage is marked as closed.  I would like the file to contain general opportunity information plus products and partnerships related to that opportunity.

Thanks for any help,
coppel
  • April 19, 2006

Has anyone figured out a way to show a last activity date on accounts for both open and completed activities?  Basically I am just trying to find a way to show the last time someone did any kind of task work on an account.

Thanks in advance for any help!

• December 10, 2009

Has anyone come across this issue, I have created a VisualForce page that I am displaying on a dashboard as a component.  Normal functionality for a dashboard component allows you to click to drill down.  This isn't the case with a visualforce dashboard component.  So to work around this I created a command button called details that when clicked redirects to my drill down report.  As an administrator this seems to be working perfectly.  You click on the details button and it opens the report in a full window.  As a non-administrator it is working differently.  When they click on the details button it is opening up the report but in the size of the dashboard component instead of a full window.  I don't understand why the functionality differs between users.  I would love your comments or work arounds.  Below is my code.

<apex:page controller="retrieveASNAccounts"> <apex:form > <apex:commandButton action="{!detail}" value="Details"/> <apex:pageBlock > <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!accounts}" var="a"> <apex:column value="{!a.name}"/> <apex:column dir="" value="{!a.First_ASN_Date__c}"/> </apex:pageBlockTable> </apex:pageBlock> </apex:form> </apex:page> ______________________________________________________________________ public class retrieveASNAccounts { public List<Account> getAccounts() { return [SELECT Name, First_ASN_Date__c FROM Account WHERE Account.ownerId =: userInfo.getUserId()AND First_ASN_Date__c != null order by First_ASN_Date__c DESC limit 10]; } public PageReference detail() { PageReference details = new PageReference('https://na5.salesforce.com/00O70000002ZGDl'); details.setRedirect(true); return details; } }

I need assistence on how to select only records owned by the current user on a visualforce page.  I have tried  $User and $User.Id to no avail.  Please assist.

Here is my controller.

public class retrieveASNAccounts { public List<Account> getAccounts() { return [SELECT Name, First_ASN_Date__c FROM Account WHERE Account.OwnerId != null AND First_ASN_Date__c != null order by First_ASN_Date__c DESC limit 10]; } }

Here is my page.

<apex:page controller="retrieveASNAccounts"> <apex:pageBlock > <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!accounts}" var="a"> <apex:column value="{!a.name}"/> <apex:column dir="" value="{!a.First_ASN_Date__c}"/> </apex:pageBlockTable> </apex:pageBlock> </apex:page>

Thank you!