• 0 Points
  • Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm trying to install Maildrop for a client using Mac Mail.  I've done this successfully with Entourage, but I cannot figure it out Mac Mail.

The big issue is that I cannot locate the plug in when in Mac Mail.

What am I missing?

Can some one send a screen shot, or a step-by-step.  PocketSoap website didn't have what i needed.

Thank you.

-andrew
Hello,

Can some one reply with the path for adding Saleforce user name and password?  I did it once, but cannot figure out the path.  Is it under the 'Entourage' drop down?

Thank you.
  • September 04, 2007
Is there a solution for MAC users regaring Mail Merge in Salesforce.com?

I understand that Mail Merge can only work w/ Internet Explorer.  Is there a work-around for MAC users?

Thank you
   Do we have to use Word to mail merge from Salesforce? Anyone figured out how to use Appleworks?

We were told we had to upload Word documents with a PC. We couldn't use a Mac to upload but we could use
Word for OS x to merge. I am not a fan or Word. I like the simplicity of Apple Works. And the price.
I'm trying to install Maildrop for a client using Mac Mail.  I've done this successfully with Entourage, but I cannot figure it out Mac Mail.

The big issue is that I cannot locate the plug in when in Mac Mail.

What am I missing?

Can some one send a screen shot, or a step-by-step.  PocketSoap website didn't have what i needed.

Thank you.

-andrew
Is there a solution for MAC users regaring Mail Merge in Salesforce.com?

I understand that Mail Merge can only work w/ Internet Explorer.  Is there a work-around for MAC users?

Thank you