• 0 Points
  • Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is there a way to delete something from the Opportunity History table? I'm not having any success. Here's what I did.

I queried the Opportunity History table by Opportunity ID. I wanted to clean up some incorrect entries in the history ex. someone put in a wrong close date and then corrected it, so I wanted to delete the instance of the wrong close date. I highlighted the row that contained the opportunity History ID of the wrong close date and selected Delete Object from the SFconnector menu. I got an error message.
Error generated by request: One of the records in the batch call resulted in an error.Examine the records to determine which ones failed. Exception Code 5102.

There was no indication on the record as to why it failed.

What should I do differently?
Thanks,
Mkbke
  • September 06, 2006
I am trying to do a Partner Table Query with the Salesforce Excel Add-In. I select Table Query and the Partner table. The word Partner appears in cell A1. Then I get this error message: The blue bar on the top of the box says "Salesforce Excel Add in"  The error message reads Salesforce: Describe()
invalid Range, missing data type, or other error, type is: Partner
Invalid Session ID found in SessionHeader.
I was able to query this table last Friday and the only thing I've done since then is to delete the partners that I created on Friday using the Delete objects menu.
Can anyone help me get the partner table working again.
  • July 12, 2006
Is there a way to delete something from the Opportunity History table? I'm not having any success. Here's what I did.

I queried the Opportunity History table by Opportunity ID. I wanted to clean up some incorrect entries in the history ex. someone put in a wrong close date and then corrected it, so I wanted to delete the instance of the wrong close date. I highlighted the row that contained the opportunity History ID of the wrong close date and selected Delete Object from the SFconnector menu. I got an error message.
Error generated by request: One of the records in the batch call resulted in an error.Examine the records to determine which ones failed. Exception Code 5102.

There was no indication on the record as to why it failed.

What should I do differently?
Thanks,
Mkbke
  • September 06, 2006