• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,

My requirement is as follows:

Tight integration of SFDC and SAP CRM in order to make Business Partners in sync across the systems. This will be a two way integration wherein any changes made to any business partner must be reflected in the other system upon batch/ real-time execution.

I have to create an RFC destination to configure the crm xif adapter.

what parameters for sfdc for this?

regards

shilpi

I am developing an app for Appexchange that needs to import lots of data into a user's sales force account.  This has to be able to occur automatically, and I won't have a user's username and password, only a session id.  I have looked at the Data Loader program, but it seems like there is no provision for using this without a username and password.  I started to look at modifying the java source to suit my purpose, but I don't want to do this if there is a better way.  What would be the best way for an Appexchange app to import lots of data into its users' accounts?  I typically use .net, so I would like to use it if possible.

Thanks,
Martin
Hi All

We are working on a requirement where we want to call a SAP Transaction screen on the click of an S-Control.

We will be using SAP JCo (Java Connectors) to call the BAPI or the Function Module of SAP. How can this be done from salesforce?

Can anybody help us out on this??

Thanks in Advance

Best Regards
Cool_D
Hi,
I was wondering if this is typical or not.  When I use the command line to update data on salesforce, it runs extremely slow.

I am using the "process ../conf csvupdate" command line, with my process-conf.xml file located in my /conf directory. 

The process starts off quick, but when it gets to "Setting object reference types", this step alone takes 10 minutes on average.  When I run the same update in the GUI with the same field mappings file, it is instant with a speed of "27000 records per minute".

Any ideas? I'm not getting any errors or anything, its all successful, and nothing in my error logs.
  • August 05, 2007
Hi All,

i think i posted this somewhere else but i cant find it!

I have successfully conntecd our SQL server to salesforce.com using hte dataloader. it works great sending all the data unless on field is blank (null) then the whole job crashes;

this is the error i am getting:
Code:
(DatabaseContext.java:204) - Error creating PreparedStatement for the database configuration insertHangtagOrder. Error replacing parameter: FirstName with value: null of type: null. Sql error: [Microsoft][SQLServer 2000 Driver for JDBC]The specified SQL type is not supported by this driver.. 
java.sql.SQLException: [Microsoft][SQLServer 2000 Driver for JDBC]The specified SQL type is not supported by this driver. 
at com.microsoft.jdbc.base.BaseExceptions.createException(Unknown Source) 
at com.microsoft.jdbc.base.BaseExceptions.getException(Unknown Source) 
at com.microsoft.jdbc.base.BasePreparedStatement.validateSqlType(Unknown Source) 
at com.microsoft.jdbc.base.BasePreparedStatement.setObjectInternal(Unknown Source) 
at com.microsoft.jdbc.base.BasePreparedStatement.setObject(Unknown Source) 
at org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingPreparedStatement.setObject(DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:165) 
at com.salesforce.lexiloader.dao.database.DatabaseContext.setSqlParamValues(DatabaseContext.java:197) 
at com.salesforce.lexiloader.dao.database.DatabaseWriter.writeRowList(DatabaseWriter.java:143) 
at com.salesforce.lexiloader.action.visitor.QueryVisitor.writeExtraction(QueryVisitor.java:185) 
at com.salesforce.lexiloader.action.visitor.QueryVisitor.visit(QueryVisitor.java:111) 
at com.salesforce.lexiloader.action.ExtractAction.execute(ExtractAction.java:108) 
at com.salesforce.lexiloader.controller.Controller.executeAction(Controller.java:126) 
at com.salesforce.lexiloader.process.ProcessRunner.run(ProcessRunner.java:136) 
at com.salesforce.lexiloader.process.ProcessRunner.main(ProcessRunner.java:228) 

This job works great when all the feilds contain data and crashes every time there is a null.

any ideas? Salesforce suppost says they cant help coz its custom code...

Thanks

Dave
Hello all,

I'm trying to export lead data out of Salesforce.com however it is in many differnet languages...

the problem i am having is i cannot get the Command line version of the dataloader to export the chinese characters....

I can make the WIndows version (8.0 & 9.0) pull the chinese by ticking the "Read Write UTF-8" box.
this is what i used int he bean:

<entry key="dataAccess.writeUTF8" value="TRUE"/>
                 <entry key="dataAccess.readUTF8" value="TRUE"/>

However i cannot make this work in the Command line.

I called salesforce.com support and was informed that this was not supported by them.

Please help!!

Dave

I am getting the following error message when trying to log into salesforce.com from the Data Loader. "Failed to send request to Https://www.salesforce.com/services/Soap/u/9.0"

What does this mean?

Is is some security setting at my company that is preventing the login request?
  • June 06, 2007
hi,

When i covert a lead into an account in salesforce,i would like a mechanism to automatically transfer the account information from Salesforce to my SAP system.Is this possible at all ?

What is happening currently is that i have to manually export account data from Salesforce to some excel file which then gets picked up by SAP

Thanks,
jhmeyer
Hey guys, how's it going...

I have a quesiton about using Oracle BPEL PM to pull and manipulte data from salesforce.com.  We are specifically trying to map the response from the 'query' operation from an imported Enterprise WSDL to an entitiy-specific schema instance.

We understand that there is an 'inheritance'/extension relationship between the sObject base element and each of the entity elements.  When we attempt to use transformation/mapping tool in BPEL PM, the element names that we see are from the sObject, not for a specific entity type.

Can anyone here offer guidance on how to get the response from a 'query' operation into an entity-specific schema format?  Any information you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeff