• Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi

We are two friends doing freelance sfdc s-control developments during weekend.

We are having multiple years of programming experience(over 10 years) and more than an year's expeirence on SFDC-Implementations and S-Controls.

We have implemented S-Controls for large clients(using AJAX Toolkit) and one of us had been a consultant to Salesforce professional Servies Team.

We have expertise on uploading data from Exel Sheets to SFDC. We can fix bugs in any of the existing S-Controls and enhance them.

We can develop s-controls for your requirements at a cheaper price. If you are interested please reply back.

Thanks
Jay & Tesh
  • September 08, 2006
as title. There's no such a tag available in it :(
  • September 08, 2006
With the present salesforce addin for Office, it allows you to save a spreadsheet directly to your "documents" folder on salesforce. I was wondering if there was a way to alter it such that it allows you to save directly to a specific opportunity in salesforce. We are attempting to save our excel quotes directly to the opportunity as an attachment.

Thanks
Hi,

I need what I hope will be a simple sControl. On the Opportunity page we have a set of Ownership text fields:
Owner First Name
Owner Last Name
Owner Address
Owner City
Owner State
Owner Zip Code
Owner Phone Number

When the user clicks the proposed new sControl on the View page, we need the Owner information added as a new Contact and then added a new record is also added as a OpportunityContactRole with the role of 'Owner'.

If interested please send me your contact information, rate, experience, availability, estimated time to completion, questions, and/or suggestions to:

markbruso@comcast.net

Thanks!