• KONE

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi

Does any of you can share a tip to prevent some of the users (based of profile as an example) to use this tool?

I'm pretty much concern by the security and safety of our company data and I would like to restrict usage

of this tool to the admin team only.

Thanks for any help on this topic

Laurent Martinache

Hi,
we're currently performing a mass deployment of sales force offline Edition 2.0 (release 200.0/3.0.41) and  on some laptops, the first synchronization fails and the users are getting this error message :
"No element found at bit index-1"
Then it is impossible to connect or to synchronize again the offline edition.

Did you experience such a problem and do you have a tip to solve this problem ?

Hi,
From the oportunity screen, I have added a local URL type field.
I would like to have a lookup field attached to it to be able to browse and to populate this field.
Any help would be welcome to hav this functionality available.

• September 18, 2006
I've been working on this trail for a bit - and while I undertsand the concepts, I'm stumped on why I'm getting this error: 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
A Create a Record action for the Closed Won criteria node isn't properly configured. Make sure that it creates a draft contract according to the instructions in the ‘Create contract for closed opportunity’ task action. Make sure that Start Date is set by using a formula.

I've gone over all of the workflow tasks information to recreate the contact. If I activate the process and close an opportunity, it creates a contract with the expected information and the date is 1mo away with 12mo term. The workflow's task (which is the template for the actual contract) specifies the following: 

Use the closed opportunity to create a contract for the associated account. 

Account: The account associated with this opportunity
Contract Start Date: 1 month from today
Contract Term: 12
Here are my actions: 
User-added image

The Contract Start Date is set to the following formula:
DATE(
    YEAR(Today()) +
    FLOOR((1 + MONTH(Today())) / 12) -
    IF (MOD(MONTH(Today()) + 1, 12) = 0,
        0),

MOD((1 + MONTH(Today()) - 1), 12) + 1,

DAY(Today())
)

Again, for all practical purposes I'm passing this, as it functions and the contract is created. But I must be missing some small detail, named field, something that's tripping up the validation settings. Any help is appreciated!

I'm doing the simple lightning components challenge and have hit this problem in my existing trailhead org and a brand new dev org that I've just created:

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: QVWBQHAG