• Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Dear All,

I am using Salesforce to print opportunities to quotations. When it grabs the Quote Notes field, it doesn't recognize the line breaks and inserts it as a long string of text. Is there any code or validation formula that will recognize the line breaks in the text field and print it out in the correct format?

Any help would be great. Thank you so much!

- Michael
Dear All,

There is a custom object called "Projects." A related list of Projects is another custom object called "Tests." I would like to have a customer link or button that will grab field information from the linked opportunity products and have them create the tests.

Any help on this would be great, thanks!

- Mike
  • February 10, 2008
Dear All,

The Sales Team is tracking opportunities. We are now implementing project management and have a custom object "Projects." A project is always related to an opprotunity, and they share the same Project Name. Is there a way to auto fill fields when you create a new Project with information from the Opportunity?

Any help would be great. Thanks!

- Mike
  • February 05, 2008
Hello,

Looking to have my survey results from my website pushed to Salesforce.com (similar to web-to-lead but I have created a custom object for the survey results).

Does anyone have any ideas on how to accomplish this? If its possible to develop this on my own, it would be preferred over spending money on this.

Thank you,
Michael
  • September 28, 2006
Hi,

I would like to setup salesforce.com to automatically send an e-mail to the parties involved (ex. when a PO is received).

I would prefer not to use the "Big Deal" alert because I would like this to work for changing the status of an opportunity.

Any ideas?

Thank you,
Mike
  • September 28, 2006
Hello,

I am currently working on our new website, which will have a customer satisfaction questionnaire on it. I would like to have the results dumped into a custom object that has been created.

Does anyone know how to do so?

Thank you for the support.

- Michael
  • September 27, 2006
Dear All,

The Sales Team is tracking opportunities. We are now implementing project management and have a custom object "Projects." A project is always related to an opprotunity, and they share the same Project Name. Is there a way to auto fill fields when you create a new Project with information from the Opportunity?

Any help would be great. Thanks!

- Mike
  • February 05, 2008
I added the Sales Quote with Product Line Items (clean install) to my Salesforce instance, and decided to give the Print Anything module a try to get a more presentable format for sending quotes to potential customers.

I followed the instructions in the Excel spreadsheet; creating the package, queries, and the English template.

I then created the custom link and added it to the Quote layout.  When I attempt to run the Print Anything report, I get the following error:

Error : INVALID_TYPE: Didn't understand relationship 'Quote__r' in FROM part of query call. If you are attempting to use a custom relationship, be sure to append the '__r' after the custom relationship name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.

I'm extremely new to developing in Salesforce, so I'm not even sure where to go looking.  The failure is happening in the "Quote and Line Item" query that is first in the sequence. 

The actual query is:

Select
    s.Id, s.Name,
    s.Opportunity__c,
    s.Presented_Date__c,
    s.Quote_Amount__c,
    s.Valid_Until__c,
    (
        Select
            Ext_Net_Price__c,
            Ext_Price__c,
            Product2__c,
            Qty_Ordered__c,
            Sales_Discount__c,
            Unit_Net_Price__c,
            Unit_Price__c
        From
            Quote__r
    )

from
    SFDC_520_Quote__c s
where
    Id = '{Parameter.quoteId}'
Hello,

Looking to have my survey results from my website pushed to Salesforce.com (similar to web-to-lead but I have created a custom object for the survey results).

Does anyone have any ideas on how to accomplish this? If its possible to develop this on my own, it would be preferred over spending money on this.

Thank you,
Michael
  • September 28, 2006
Hello,

I am currently working on our new website, which will have a customer satisfaction questionnaire on it. I would like to have the results dumped into a custom object that has been created.

Does anyone know how to do so?

Thank you for the support.

- Michael
  • September 27, 2006