• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello there,

I connect to Salesforce from Crystal Reports. I can not find the table where Saleforce saves email template id or name for sent emails.

Any one has an idea?

Thanks.
  • April 26, 2007
Hello all,

How do I know task and event fields mapping in URL. I need to create a custom button to open new task or event page and fill some fields for me automatically.

for example:

tsk5 is the subject field. How can I know location field and type drop down list?

Thanks.
  • April 22, 2007
I have a custom object with a field of type Long Text (32000). The complete value of this field doesn't show up on a screen as well as when a report is extracted into excel.

Please help.
  • May 07, 2007
For checking of contact duplicates before inserting them is fine ,its works fine as i had written a before insert trigger for the same.

But i need something extra in the before insert trigger ........

1. To display the Account Name of already existing Contact Name in  SFDC (Done--Achieved)

2. A message or alert with yes or no button saying tht 'would u like to proceed with creating of this contact ,though its duplicate exists' and if he clicks yes then the contact shld be created..overriding the before insert trigger written by me ... (Help Needed on this)

Message Edited by Chirag Mehta on 05-07-2007 01:46 AM

We have downloaded the trial version of OpenAccess' ODBC driver for SalesForce.  It is working fine when we query a single table, getting several hundred rows returned.  However, when we join tables (Opportunities to Accounts), we only get about a dozen rows returned.  What would limit the numbers of rows returned on a join? 
Hello all,

How do I know task and event fields mapping in URL. I need to create a custom button to open new task or event page and fill some fields for me automatically.

for example:

tsk5 is the subject field. How can I know location field and type drop down list?

Thanks.
  • April 22, 2007
I was going through a classy presentation on Apex and in that i found something for chekcing Lead Duplicates.

If you know abt Apex , you yourself can say that its very easy now to check lead duplicates at the time of creation itself.

So lets try ..if anyone had already done ....code pls

I'm new at this, so please be patient.

I've been reading other threads about creating a hyperlink, using an image for a button, and I'm having problems implementing this. Here's what I'm trying to do: I have a custom object called Change Management. I'd like to create a button/hyperlink that when clicked adds this record to a shared calendar. When it creates the event on the calendar it needs to use a custom field in Change Management for start date/time and end date/time. Can anyone show me the way?

Thanks much
  • October 16, 2006

Hi,

I am new to Salesforce and need some help on workflow stuff.

I have a custom object and this object has a flag field, I have created a workflow rule and task on this custom object, whenever some criteria is met the rule will trigger and assign a task to the manager for approval. When a task is assigned to the manager, I would like to update the flag field say ‘Yes’ in custom object. How can I achieve this?

Thanks in advance.

Hemanth