• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Ok, trying to integrate with the WSDL from a C# web app in VS2005. After fixing some simple mistakes in the example code such as "qr.recrods" etc, I'm still having issues. In the login method there is this line:

sfdc.GetUserInfoResult userInfo = lr.userInfo;

However, GetUserInfoResult is not a member of that object.
The closest I see in intellisense is getUserInfo but that does not work. Is there anotehr example that works? I apologize but I'm completely new to SalesForce and just trying to estimate a project to integrate some simple web forms on a client site to automatically push the data to their salesforce database. I've worked with WebServices before just not this API.

Ok, trying to integrate with the WSDL from a C# web app in VS2005. After fixing some simple mistakes in the example code such as "qr.recrods" etc, I'm still having issues. In the login method there is this line:

sfdc.GetUserInfoResult userInfo = lr.userInfo;

However, GetUserInfoResult is not a member of that object.
The closest I see in intellisense is getUserInfo but that does not work. Is there anotehr example that works? I apologize but I'm completely new to SalesForce and just trying to estimate a project to integrate some simple web forms on a client site to automatically push the data to their salesforce database. I've worked with WebServices before just not this API.