• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I am trying to update the custom field in the opprotunity with all the partners in the opprotunity. Custom field called "partners merge field" will be populated with all the partners related to the perticular opprotunity that has been updated. NOTE: Partners merge field is a custom text field.

HEre is the code I am using.
Its giving me errors called illigal assignment from array. Can anone point me out with the solution. I am new to Apex. Any help will be appreciated.

trigger UpdateOpportunity  on Opportunity bulk (after update)
 {
      for (Opportunity opp : Trigger.new)
        {
             Id OppId;     
             OppId = opp.Id;

String ThisOppPartner = [select  AccountTo.Name  From Partner  WHERE OpportunityId = :OppId ];

Opportunity op = new Opportunity
(
Id = opp.Id,
  Partners_Merge_Field__c = ThisoppPartner
  );
update op;}}

Thanks,

Hi ,

I am trying to create an update trigger on opportunity. and if any opportunity is updated i wanted to merge all the partners in the given opprotunity in to a new custom field call merge_field.

I am new to apex. can anyone tell me how this is possible. and some sample code where i can start with.

Thanks,

Hi,

I am trying to get deleted records. When I delete any partner reocrd from the opprotunity and run the following query it shows only those record whose IsDelete flag = false. It doesnt show those record those are deleted i.e doesnt show any record whose IsDelete flag = true. Can anyone help me with this.

Select o.Name, o.Id, (Select Id, AccountFromId, Role, CreatedDate, LastModifiedDate, IsDeleted From AccountPartners where AccountFromId = '0013000000IGCby') From Opportunity o where Id ='006T0000002E6Gn'

Thanks,

Hi,

Can any one help me with the java code which updates custom filed with the partners filed in Opportunity.
Also can we use getDeleted() to get the list of deleted records and getUpdated() to get the list of updated records. How this works. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Hi,

I am trying to update the custom field "Partner merge" in opportunity with the partners. i.e all the partners related to opportunity will be displayed int that single partner merge field. Can anyone tell if this field can be updated by checking lastModifiedDate?? or there is any other easy way for that.

Thanks,
Hi,

I am trying to write a java code in which whenever any new partners are added into Opportunity it will be merged in the new field called Partners merge filed. "Partner merge filed" is custom filed which I have already created. So now I am trying to check when ever new partners are added in the opportunity, this code will update that "partners merge filed" and  append the new partners  to the existing partners in the "partners merge field". Can anyone help me with these. I would really appreciate this.

Thanks a lot!!!
Hi,

I am trying to find information about Salesforce integration with Informatica. I wanted to fetch data from Salesforce into informatica, do some cleaning and store that data back to Salesforce in one new field. Can anyone help me with this or point me to some documents where I can find relevent information.

Thanks,

Hi,

I was creating yahoo mashup S-control. Its a sample code given in Appexchange Dev. They ask to create one package. So I am like confused where to create that package. I can not find any option to create that package in SFDC developer version.

Can anyone help me with this.

Thanks,
Hi All,

Can anyone tell me where can I find the documents related to SFDC integration with Informatica.

Thanks,
Hi All,

Can anyone tell me where can I find the documents related to SFDC integration with Informatica.

Thanks,
Hi,

Can anyone tell from where I can download Eclipse plug in?

Thanks
Hi ,

I am trying to create an update trigger on opportunity. and if any opportunity is updated i wanted to merge all the partners in the given opprotunity in to a new custom field call merge_field.

I am new to apex. can anyone tell me how this is possible. and some sample code where i can start with.

Thanks,

Hi,

I am trying to get deleted records. When I delete any partner reocrd from the opprotunity and run the following query it shows only those record whose IsDelete flag = false. It doesnt show those record those are deleted i.e doesnt show any record whose IsDelete flag = true. Can anyone help me with this.

Select o.Name, o.Id, (Select Id, AccountFromId, Role, CreatedDate, LastModifiedDate, IsDeleted From AccountPartners where AccountFromId = '0013000000IGCby') From Opportunity o where Id ='006T0000002E6Gn'

Thanks,

Hi,

Can any one help me with the java code which updates custom filed with the partners filed in Opportunity.
Also can we use getDeleted() to get the list of deleted records and getUpdated() to get the list of updated records. How this works. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Hi All,

Thanks,