• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hallo Everyone!
I have a developer edition, which I want to use for personal needs too. Do I have to register another account for personal edition, or I can use the developer edition, and what are the limitations. Can I send emails? Is there a storage limit?
Thanks in advance :)
  • August 17, 2007
Hi Guys,
I need to create a table "excell style" using multiple fields, for pricing different products. I then need to look up a given value according to some criterias... This is very easy to do in excell. But I need it in salesforce! Any ideas would be very helpful!
Hello there,
I need to create a custom table with multiple fields for different prices. I then need to lookup a certain value, and use it in another object. How can I do this? I am a begginer sa the question can be stupid... Anyways, I really need some help with that.
Hi Guys,
I need to create a table "excell style" using multiple fields, for pricing different products. I then need to look up a given value according to some criterias... This is very easy to do in excell. But I need it in salesforce! Any ideas would be very helpful!
Is it possible to create a field that auto-populates from another customized field? Eg...Under 'Accounts', I created a customized field with a picklist. I'd like to take the info from that field and have it auto-populate under Contacts or Cases.