• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm very new to this and I have a problem getting started. I'm going through the guide and have gotten to the part of walking through the sample code. However, I can't get it to recognize the web reference and I keep getting the error:

The type or namespace 'sforce' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

See screenshot:

I saw a few posts with people having the same problem but no real resolution to it. If anyone can help me get the first part of the sample code working, that'd be great!

Thanks!
I'm very new to this and I have a problem getting started. I'm going through the guide and have gotten to the part of walking through the sample code. However, I can't get it to recognize the web reference and I keep getting the error:

The type or namespace 'sforce' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

See screenshot:

I saw a few posts with people having the same problem but no real resolution to it. If anyone can help me get the first part of the sample code working, that'd be great!

Thanks!