• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
When an Opportunity meeting certain criteria is manually closd by a sales person, I would like to have a Contract automatically created and am thinking that a trigger is probably the best way of doing this. Problem being that I am no programmer and looking at the developers guide is like looking at a foreign language text book.

Is building such a trigger a fairly simple exercise and if so, please could some kind soul gently point me in the right direction?

Many thanks.

It was my understanding that if you had the Google Adwords app installed and had the appropriate javascript coding loaded on each of your website pages and had the appropriate sfga coding on the web-to-lead form, when the lead was created it would populate the lead_source field with one of four values, depending on where the web link orginally came from.

Unfortunately that isnt happening for me! I have used the Adwords tool to check that everything is setup ok and salesforce reports back that it is happy with both the page and the form. However, whenever a form is completed, the lead is created with an empty lead_source.

I tried creating a vanilla form with just the basic components and had the same issue.

Anyone else come across this before? Any ideas?
It was my understanding that if you had the Google Adwords app installed and had the appropriate javascript coding loaded on each of your website pages and had the appropriate sfga coding on the web-to-lead form, when the lead was created it would populate the lead_source field with one of four values, depending on where the web link orginally came from.

Unfortunately that isnt happening for me! I have used the Adwords tool to check that everything is setup ok and salesforce reports back that it is happy with both the page and the form. However, whenever a form is completed, the lead is created with an empty lead_source.

I tried creating a vanilla form with just the basic components and had the same issue.

Anyone else come across this before? Any ideas?