• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am attempting to Duplicate the data in the Address (Street, City, State/Province, Zip) field from the Contacts section into appropriate fields I created (Street, City, State/Province, Zip) in the Opportunities section, so I do not have to re-type it every time. I created appropriate fields and have tried to use formulas but have failed. I have tried reading up on S-Controls and formulas, but I haven't had any success. Could someone please help? Thank you very much.
  • September 06, 2007
I am attempting to Duplicate the data in the Address (Street, City, State/Province, Zip) field from the Contacts section into appropriate fields I created (Street, City, State/Province, Zip) in the Opportunities section, so I do not have to re-type it every time. I created appropriate fields and have tried to use formulas but have failed. I have tried reading up on S-Controls and formulas, but I haven't had any success. Could someone please help? Thank you very much.
  • September 06, 2007
  • September 06, 2007