• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I'm trying to get a row count for a report.  However, when I do a count(), the total seems to get added to the total number of records retrieved by SOQL queries.  If I have 15,000 rows and I do a count(), would I run into the governor limit?  Does anyone know? Please help, thank you. 

I have a problem getting Contact SObject back to Flex.  Can I use the apex.execute webservice call to get complex data back? Thanks.
I created a test user in my developer account, but I don't know where the activation email goes to?  Is there a fake mailbox somewhere?  Thanks.
Hi all,

I'm thinking about converting my company internal system to use SF like a database.  Can Salesforce be used like a RDBMS (ex. mysql, oracle)?  How flexible is the SOQL query?  What about speed, load and data integrity?  Thank you.

Dan
I have an account with 8000+ contacts.  When the account is updated, a trigger fired and call a class method to update these 8000+ contacts.  I'm running into the 'Too many DML rows' problem.  Is it possible to do something like this with apex trigger?  Thank you.
Hi all,
I have a problem deploying my trigger to production environment.  The trigger does get copied over but all the logic inside the trigger doesn't.  I use Eclipse toolkit api. Please help, thanks.

trigger dupOnCreate on Feed_Staging__c (after insert, after update) {

<everything in here doesn't get copied over to the production environment>
}
I have an account with 8000+ contacts.  When the account is updated, a trigger fired and call a class method to update these 8000+ contacts.  I'm running into the 'Too many DML rows' problem.  Is it possible to do something like this with apex trigger?  Thank you.
Hi all,
I have a problem deploying my trigger to production environment.  The trigger does get copied over but all the logic inside the trigger doesn't.  I use Eclipse toolkit api. Please help, thanks.

trigger dupOnCreate on Feed_Staging__c (after insert, after update) {

<everything in here doesn't get copied over to the production environment>
}