• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
hi

There is a requirement where we need to implement Singl sign on for our org. the web service needs to be written in C#. since this is the first time for me to use C# as well as write a web service, i need help to imlement the same.

Any pointers, documents and help would be highly appreciated

Regards
Rupinder
hi...i am trying to write a trigger on account BO. The requirement is that whenever  a new account is created a contact shoulb be associated to it.
  • October 18, 2007

HI, I want to retrieve a word document stored in Document object. I want to use into Visualforce page.

Anyone please tell me a solution for this ?

Hi all,

anyone knows the following error messages: Error connecting to the Salesforce.com AppExchange API: SFWinInet::Send?

I use salesforce demoadapter 1.12 under Vista and Windows XP with sp3, then this error message was showed on the softphone panel. anybody knows how to fix it?

Hi

While installing Force.IDE as per the instruction provided in the page

http://wiki.apexdevnet.com/index.php/Force.com_IDE_Installation_for_Eclipse_3.3.x

I had encountered some error.

Here are the steps  followed for Force.com IDE installation :

Launch Eclipse, and then click Help > Software Updates > Find and Install.

Select "Search for new features to install" and click "Next".

Add the Force.com IDE Remote Site:

·                    Click "New Remote Site". The New Update Site dialog opens.

·                    Set the Name to "Force.com IDE" and the URL to "http://www.adnsandbox.com/eclipsetoolkit/release", then click OK.

(After doing this in the Installation guide , there are many sites available for the search..But I am getting only 3 sites.They are:

1.      Europa Discovery Site.

2.      Force.com IDE

3.      The Eclipse Project Updates )

·        Select “Europa Discovery Site” and "Automatically select mirrors”, then click “Finish”. Eclipse will search the selected sites for the required plugins.

As soon as I click finish I get an Error message:

“Network Connection Problems Encountered During Search”

“No features found on the selected site”

“Choose a Different site or site Category”

Am I missing some thing ? Can anybody help me to resolve this issue.

Regards

Sanghamitra

• July 21, 2008
hi

There is a requirement where we need to implement Singl sign on for our org. the web service needs to be written in C#. since this is the first time for me to use C# as well as write a web service, i need help to imlement the same.

Any pointers, documents and help would be highly appreciated

Regards
Rupinder