• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I have a wsdl whose java code has been generated in eclipse. Now, when I try to access the methods generated by this wsdl through another java program, I get an message saying "No service available for class".

Issue Details:

1. When I'm extracting the data from the SFDC object(task) using Informatica, my Session fails after extracting 245824 records.(Task Object).

2. Earlier I didn't get this error. When I run the same mapping before 2 days It was ran successfully, since last two days i'm getting this error. I haven't done any modification in my mapping, I just run the same mapping before and now.

3. Even when I'm trying to extract the data by removing all the transformations and putting filter transformation for the false condition in the mapping, then also my session getting failed after extracting 245824 records(Task Object).

4. I'm not getting these type of errors from other SFDC objects.

Errors Messages:

1. 2007-12-12 16:48:08 : ERROR : (15971 | READER_1_1_1) : (IS | PCIS_HP210) : Node_HP210 : SFDC_31103 : [FATAL] QueryMore failed. User [dubeys@dnb.com]. SOSQL [Select Id, WhatId, Subject, ActivityDate, OwnerId, Usage_Period__c From Task]. Query Batch Index [123]. Fault code []. Reason [].

2. 2007-12-12 16:48:08 : ERROR : (15971 | READER_1_1_1) : (IS | PCIS_HP210) : Node_HP210 : SDKS_38200 : Partition-level [SQ_Shortcut_to_Task]: Plug-in #310600 failed in run().

I'm not able to find any solution for this

I need to generate a report with the following options

• This Week This year Vs This Week Last year
  • This Month This year Vs This Month Last year
  • Current FY Vs Previous FY

Data is fed into one single table with columns Fiscal year, Fiscal Week, Sales amount,Sales rep name, account name

Any thoughts how this can be done in reporting and dashboard if possible

Task->WhatId field is a reference to field pointing to either Account / Case / Opportunity / ..... Now i need to get all tasks whose WhatId is pointing to a Opportunity ,

Now the SOQL query that can be used for retrieval of same would be as follows

Option1

select Id,WhatId from Task where WhatId like '006%' - but this query returns error because like operator can be used only for string comparison and WhatId is a field of type ID

Option2

select Id,WhatId from Task where WhatId = '006%' - but this query returns no records as % is not treated to be wild char. Would like to know work around for getting all tasks having whatid pointing to a Opportunity ,

NOTE : - 006 is starting 3 chars of any opportunity sfdc ID

When trying to add mulitple attachments to a emailmessage using the setDocumentAttachments method of SingleEmailMessage , Apex code throws compilation error

Messaging.SingleEmailMessage mail = new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage();
Attachment[] attachment = [Select Id from Attachment where ParentId =:solId];

if(attachment.size() > 0)
{
  ID[] attchmentId = new ID[attachment.size()];

for(Integer g=0; g<attachment.size(); g++)
   attchmentId[g] = attachment[g].Id;

mail.setDocumentAttachments(attchmentId);
}  

Is there something being missed from above code ?

Frnds,

There's a Date String that comes from email Header , it looks as follows
Mon, 29 Oct 2007 16:41:45 +0530

The need is to now construct a Datetime object using the string representation of date, i tried but couldnt get to proper construction of Datetime object of the same

Can anyone help with conversion of datetime String to Datetime object ?

Task->WhatId field is a reference to field pointing to either Account / Case / Opportunity / ..... Now i need to get all tasks whose WhatId is pointing to a Opportunity ,

Now the SOQL query that can be used for retrieval of same would be as follows

Option1

select Id,WhatId from Task where WhatId like '006%' - but this query returns error because like operator can be used only for string comparison and WhatId is a field of type ID

Option2

select Id,WhatId from Task where WhatId = '006%' - but this query returns no records as % is not treated to be wild char. Would like to know work around for getting all tasks having whatid pointing to a Opportunity ,

NOTE : - 006 is starting 3 chars of any opportunity sfdc ID

When trying to add mulitple attachments to a emailmessage using the setDocumentAttachments method of SingleEmailMessage , Apex code throws compilation error

Messaging.SingleEmailMessage mail = new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage();
Attachment[] attachment = [Select Id from Attachment where ParentId =:solId];

if(attachment.size() > 0)
{
  ID[] attchmentId = new ID[attachment.size()];

for(Integer g=0; g<attachment.size(); g++)
   attchmentId[g] = attachment[g].Id;

mail.setDocumentAttachments(attchmentId);
}  

Is there something being missed from above code ?

Frnds,

There's a Date String that comes from email Header , it looks as follows
Mon, 29 Oct 2007 16:41:45 +0530

The need is to now construct a Datetime object using the string representation of date, i tried but couldnt get to proper construction of Datetime object of the same

Can anyone help with conversion of datetime String to Datetime object ?