Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have the following formula:

TEXT(YEAR(ODS_Complete_Date__c))+"/"
+TEXT(MONTH(ODS_Complete_Date__c))+"/"
+TEXT(DAY(ODS_Complete_Date__c))

How can I wrap that so that if Completion _Date is empty dont display anything?  Otherwise is displays "//"

Thanks, Mac

Currently, I have a field that displays a date as "m/d/yyyy", I need it to display as "YYYY-MM-DD".

Is this possible?

Thanks, Mac

Im trying to figure out a formula for the following:

Does a "date" field = today (Today) or this week (Week) or this month (Month) or this year (Year)

Basically if I want a field that determins if the date is either "Today", "Week", "Month" or "Year".

Seems like it shoud  be possible, but none of my concoctions seem to work.

Thanks, Mac

I want to add new fields(columns) to this.  i can do that, but I get crzy JS errors when i do.

----------------

Example:

columns = [ // 'AccountId', 'Name','Sites','StageName','CloseDate', 'Amount', 'Id'
{ name:'Account',sfname:'AccountId', comparator: nameCompare ,
width: 128, readonly:true, formatter: turbo.grid.format.link },
{ name:'Name', comparator: nameCompare ,
width: 188, readonly:true , formatter: turbo.grid.format.link } ,
{ name:'Sites', sfname:'Sites', comparator: nameCompare ,
width: 188, readonly:true , formatter: turbo.grid.format.link } ,

[ turbo.grid.columns.sfenumerated, { name:'Stage', sfname:'stagename', comparator: stageCompare, width: 125,
options: getOptionsArray(bean,'stagename'), values: getOptionsArray(bean,'stagename') } ],

{ name:'Close Date', sfname:'CloseDate', comparator: dateCompare ,
width: 75, align: 'left', formatter: turbo.grid.format.dateonly, editor: turbo.grid.edit.dateonly },
{ name:'Amount', sfname:'Amount' ,
width: 86, align: 'right', digits: 4, formatter: turbo.grid.format.sfmoney, editor: turbo.grid.edit.decimal}
,{ name:'Id', formatter:null }
];

---------------------------

I added the custom field 'Sites' to this.  But i get this error message each time:

"Exception thrown, but not caught"

Im looking for a formula that is based on date.  So basically, a customer calls and in the contact record I want a field that indicats if the customer is "in service" or "out of service".  When a customer buys our product they get 1 year of free service.  So,  365 days later they are "out of service".   I want a field in the contact record to be based on this date.  In theory this date would be pulled from the latest "transaction date" in the "retail transactions" section.  Is this even possible?

Thanks, Mac

Currently, I have a field that displays a date as "m/d/yyyy", I need it to display as "YYYY-MM-DD".

Is this possible?

Thanks, Mac

Im looking for a formula that is based on date.  So basically, a customer calls and in the contact record I want a field that indicats if the customer is "in service" or "out of service".  When a customer buys our product they get 1 year of free service.  So,  365 days later they are "out of service".   I want a field in the contact record to be based on this date.  In theory this date would be pulled from the latest "transaction date" in the "retail transactions" section.  Is this even possible?

Thanks, Mac