• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Spotzer is currently seeking a talented developer to join our IT team.  This is a permanent role onsite in Amsterdam.  International applicants willing to relocate are encouraged to apply, as are local Dutchies and ex-pats.  We have a great company and team culture and I am looking for someone who will not only contribute technically but embrace the Spotzer lifestyle.

Please apply using the following link:

http://spotzer.theresumator.com/apply/HIm6Sv/Jr-Salesforce-Developer.html

The Junior Salesforce CRM Developer will assist in the development and maintenance of front and back-end systems using Salesforce.com.  The ideal candidate will be looking to grow their development skills and be a strong believer in cloud computing.  Opportunities exist for the candidate to assist with business analysis by working closely with our users to improve and extend Spotzer’s Salesforce.com system.  You will work with a small team of IT professionals committed to delivering technical solutions that help automate and scale our business. 

Spotzer has an international working environment and we value international work experience and language skills.

Please apply via this link: http://spotzer.theresumator.com/apply/GMBI8E/Jr-Salesforce-Developer.html

I found lots of other posts on this topic and none of the solutions offered work.

I've tried fieldsToNULL by itself
I've tried fieldsToNull together with .set
I've tried just .set

With the code as it is below, it runs fine without error, but the field is not updated.

Someone please help!  BTW I am using Winter 08 in sandbox.

var myObj = new sforce.SObject("Lead");
myObj.Id = records[i].Id;
//myObj.set("Spotzer_Web_ID__c", null);
//myObj.fieldsToNull = [];
//myObj.fieldsToNull.push("Spotzer_Web_ID__c");
myObj.set("Spotzer_Web_ID__c","");
sforce.connection.update([myObj]);

I have an Apex class that I want to call from a button.  But I can't figure out how to call it from a button.
Note: I have tested this code inside a trigger and it works fine.

My button code is just (obviously this is wrong):
sforce.apex.execute("MyHelloWorld","doKPI", {});

The class code:
global class MyHelloWorld {

WebService static void doKPI() {

INTEGER NUM = 10;

KPI__c[] tblkpi;

tblkpi = new KPI__c[NUM];

for (integer i = 0; i < NUM; i++) {
      tblkpi[i] = new KPI__c(UserName__c='user '+i, Signed_Contracts__c = i);
    }
    insert tblkpi;
  }
}

The Junior Salesforce CRM Developer will assist in the development and maintenance of front and back-end systems using Salesforce.com.  The ideal candidate will be looking to grow their development skills and be a strong believer in cloud computing.  Opportunities exist for the candidate to assist with business analysis by working closely with our users to improve and extend Spotzer’s Salesforce.com system.  You will work with a small team of IT professionals committed to delivering technical solutions that help automate and scale our business. 

Spotzer has an international working environment and we value international work experience and language skills.

Please apply via this link: http://spotzer.theresumator.com/apply/GMBI8E/Jr-Salesforce-Developer.html

How can I insert a chatter message to an User from Apex ?

I am trying with chattermessage Object.

But this is not writeable.

Else,

Can I send a link as private feed to my Users? Is it possible?

How can I send a message to User in Chatter?

I found lots of other posts on this topic and none of the solutions offered work.

I've tried fieldsToNULL by itself
I've tried fieldsToNull together with .set
I've tried just .set

With the code as it is below, it runs fine without error, but the field is not updated.

Someone please help!  BTW I am using Winter 08 in sandbox.

var myObj = new sforce.SObject("Lead");
myObj.Id = records[i].Id;
//myObj.set("Spotzer_Web_ID__c", null);
//myObj.fieldsToNull = [];
//myObj.fieldsToNull.push("Spotzer_Web_ID__c");
myObj.set("Spotzer_Web_ID__c","");
sforce.connection.update([myObj]);

I have an Apex class that I want to call from a button.  But I can't figure out how to call it from a button.
Note: I have tested this code inside a trigger and it works fine.

My button code is just (obviously this is wrong):
sforce.apex.execute("MyHelloWorld","doKPI", {});

The class code:
global class MyHelloWorld {

WebService static void doKPI() {

INTEGER NUM = 10;

KPI__c[] tblkpi;

tblkpi = new KPI__c[NUM];

for (integer i = 0; i < NUM; i++) {
      tblkpi[i] = new KPI__c(UserName__c='user '+i, Signed_Contracts__c = i);
    }
    insert tblkpi;