• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I keep getting this message lately. I tried downloading the app again, updating the scripts and restarting Mail and Maildrop. 

script /Applications/Maildrop.app/Contents/Resources/mail scripts/Add Email to Salesforce.com.scpt
error {
NSAppleScriptErrorAppName = Mail;
NSAppleScriptErrorBriefMessage = "Can\U2019t get mailbox \"Sent Messages\" of account \"POP Account\".";
NSAppleScriptErrorMessage = "Mail got an error: Can\U2019t get mailbox \"Sent Messages\" of account \"POP Account\".";
NSAppleScriptErrorNumber = -1728;
NSAppleScriptErrorRange = NSRange: {3043, 37};
}

Do we have to use Word to mail merge from Salesforce? Anyone figured out how to use Appleworks?

We were told we had to upload Word documents with a PC. We couldn't use a Mac to upload but we could use
Word for OS x to merge. I am not a fan or Word. I like the simplicity of Apple Works. And the price.

I keep getting this message lately. I tried downloading the app again, updating the scripts and restarting Mail and Maildrop. 

script /Applications/Maildrop.app/Contents/Resources/mail scripts/Add Email to Salesforce.com.scpt
error {
NSAppleScriptErrorBriefMessage = "Can\U2019t get mailbox \"Sent Messages\" of account \"POP Account\".";
NSAppleScriptErrorMessage = "Mail got an error: Can\U2019t get mailbox \"Sent Messages\" of account \"POP Account\".";
NSAppleScriptErrorRange = NSRange: {3043, 37};
}

Hi,

since today I have the following Error Message coming up, when i klick on "Add Email":

Error executing apple script

error {
NSAppleScriptErrorBriefMessage = "Can\U2019t get mail attachment id \"2.2.2\" of message id 8904 of mailbox \"Sent Items\" of account \"me@there.de\".";
NSAppleScriptErrorMessage = "Mail got an error: Can\U2019t get mail attachment id \"2.2.2\" of message id 8904 of mailbox \"Sent Items\" of account \"me@there.de\".";
NSAppleScriptErrorRange = NSRange: {2017, 9};
}

Who can help me with this?
Many thanks
Frank

Do we have to use Word to mail merge from Salesforce? Anyone figured out how to use Appleworks?

We were told we had to upload Word documents with a PC. We couldn't use a Mac to upload but we could use
Word for OS x to merge. I am not a fan or Word. I like the simplicity of Apple Works. And the price.
I'm trying to install Maildrop for a client using Mac Mail.  I've done this successfully with Entourage, but I cannot figure it out Mac Mail.

The big issue is that I cannot locate the plug in when in Mac Mail.

What am I missing?

Can some one send a screen shot, or a step-by-step.  PocketSoap website didn't have what i needed.

Thank you.

-andrew