• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We use cases pretty extensively and are in need of a solution to automatically add an activies comments to the related cases' comments. We currently do this manually but the task seems redundant. I know we need to develop a custom process that runs when the activity is saved using the API, but I cannot determine where to locate this process. If someone could point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it. I'm confident that with the right direction we can develop the process using the API without further support.

Thanks for your help.
We use cases pretty extensively and are in need of a solution to automatically add an activies comments to the related cases' comments. We currently do this manually but the task seems redundant. I know we need to develop a custom process that runs when the activity is saved using the API, but I cannot determine where to locate this process. If someone could point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it. I'm confident that with the right direction we can develop the process using the API without further support.

Thanks for your help.