• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am having problems at current with an owner field in a new task creation page i am building. The organization I'm working for needs a very different form of functionality in their task creation which i am able to create. However i am running into problems when it comes to being able to change the task assignment when creating the task. Does any one know what type of input i would be needing to achieve this???

Cheers.
I have managed to link the opportunity to the leads, however when trying to use a quotation template that will refer to leads i cannot fint a way to link the a lead to the mail merge im thinking this can be done, have i missed anything or do i need a new mail merge button set up?

Reguards,
TheBannerKid

I was wondering if it was possible to create a custom tab, lets call it prospects, between leads and accounts that will work as a bridge between leads and accounts allowing opportunities to be linked to it to allow people to be quoted as prospects before they become accounts.

I am having awfull trouble accomplishing this task and would like feed back on possible apps that could accomplish this for me or some sort of starting point and reference material.

The Banner Kid

Message Edited by Thebannerkid on 11-26-200706:33 PM

I am having problems at current with an owner field in a new task creation page i am building. The organization I'm working for needs a very different form of functionality in their task creation which i am able to create. However i am running into problems when it comes to being able to change the task assignment when creating the task. Does any one know what type of input i would be needing to achieve this???

Cheers.
I am new to SalesForce.com...  I am trying to create some web forms that will call some server side Java code to parse the forms and create various records in my SalesForce.com account.

After reading through many threads and the PDF's, I am still a bit lost.

Can anyone layout the basics of how to accomplish the following:

• From within Java, Connect to SalesForce, Create a Lead
  • From within Java, Connect to SalesForce, Create a Contact
  • From within Java, Connect to SalesForce, Create an Account
  • From within Java, Connect to SalesForce, Create a Case

• From within Java, Connect to SalesForce, Create a Lead, Then convert said lead into an account and opportunity
I am assuming the first 4 are very simple to do and similar... the last one may be tricky but I am sure its been done before and there is a good pattern to follow.

Again sorry if this is basic stuff... and if there is a good explaination somehwere i can read.. please point me to it.. i have not yet found it.

Thanks

• July 11, 2008