Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Any ideas what this error could mean?

Problem: testfindnearbymap.tGetSets();
testfindnearbymap.tlocations()

Component: Apex Classes(01p30000000ahky)

Detail: System.QueryException: List has no rows for assignment to SObject
(FN)
External entry point;
System.QueryException: List has no rows for assignment to SObject
(FN)
External entry point

Is it possible to pull a value from an object's edit screen into a custom sidebar link?  My scenario is that I want to pass a value from the object into a report parameter, to help a user gather  more information when filling out a case.  Specifically, I want to pass the Case's Account ID into the pv0 parameter for the report.  Thanks!

Is it possible with workflow to email the Lead/contact owner off a campaign member object creation? 

Is it possible to pull a value from an object's edit screen into a custom sidebar link?  My scenario is that I want to pass a value from the object into a report parameter, to help a user gather  more information when filling out a case.  Specifically, I want to pass the Case's Account ID into the pv0 parameter for the report.  Thanks!

Hi, I'm new to the forum so I hope I'm asking this question in the proper group. 

Goal: We need to report on assets attached to cases. This gives us info on what products our support department is getting calls on. The asset field needs to be mandatory. 

Problem: There is a bug (or intentional functionality) that prevents our techs from choosing an asset on a case after the contact has been chosen. After the contact has been chosen the Asset lookup popup is blank. This is a major disruption in the call workflow because the first information gathered is the contact’s name. The next step is to get the Account name. After the Account is chosen then we ask for the Asset causing the problem. Because of issue the Asset field cannot be made mandatory and 99% of our cases have blank asset fields.

Solution: I’m hoping that I can populate an apex:selectList with assets belonging to the selected Account on the Case.  Is this possible and if so, can someone point me in the right direction?

Thank you very much!

Is it possible with workflow to email the Lead/contact owner off a campaign member object creation? 
I just installed Connect for Microsoft Outlook, and I can't get it to sync properly.

I set it up to export to Salesforce from Outlook, and I have some contacts in Outlook that I want to export to Salesforce.  The contacts are in separate categories, and I have no contacts in my main "Contacts" folder.  According to the "Salesforce Options" Contacts tab, each of my folders of contacts is selected to be exported to Salesforce.

When I first hit "Sync," the dialog came up that it was syncing and I got a success message, but nothing new showed up in Salesforce.  I tried to manually mark some contacts for syncing, and I got this message:

"This record cannot be marked for sync because the association is invalid."

When I tried to manually associate the contacts, I got this message:

"The Item cannot be associated because it is not linked to a Salesforce record.  Please try the association again."

What do I need to do to synchronize these contacts?

Thanks!  :)

Elizabeth