• 55 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have created a VF page that I intend to place inline on standard page layouts.

The problem I'm having is that unless the I set the access modifiers to global rather than public I get the following error message

'Error:Permission denied to access property "document"'

Any help on this will be greatly appreciated.

Here's some sample code

VF Page:
<apex:page showHeader="false" Standardcontroller="Account" extensions="TestRemoting" >
Some text here
<apex:page>

and the controller

public with sharing class TestRemoting {

public testRemoting(ApexPages.StandardController standardController) { }

@remoteAction public static void testme(){ }

}
Hi,

When using the UI I have the option to see all users that have access to an account. This will include users that are the manager of the account record. This is the URL https://cs8.salesforce.com/setup/own/entitywhylist.jsp?id=001L000000iNyzm&uid=005D0000003cn9W

I'm trying to run a SOQL statement that will return the same expanded list without success. Here's the query Select id,UserOrGroupId,rowcause from AccountShare where Accountid = '001L000000iNyzm' and UserOrGroupID = '005D0000003cn9W'

Does anybody know which object I should be querying to treturn the expanded list of users that can access ther account?

cheers

I have a flow that using the fast create component and up to last week it worked perfectly.

Today I'm receiving the following error message "(INVALID_TYPE_ON_FIELD_IN_RECORD) Currency ISO Code: value not of required type: EUR "

I understand what the message is telling me and if I manually create a record it will sucessfully store the value EUR.

Does anybody know why this could be happening?

cheers
I'm trying to enbed a visualforce page into a site.com page using an iframe but I keep getting a cross domain error.

My iframe tag is <iframe src="https://qasandbox-test.cs17.force.com/PageRedirect?e=a0Pw00000005945EA"  frameborder="0" scrolling="no" id="iframe" />

Any ideas greatly appreciated.

cheers

Hi,

Reading the salesforce documentation it states that you can have a maximum of 25 guest user licenses per org.

Does this mean that we can only have 25 force.com public websites or  is it possible to increase this number to say 50?

cheers

F

Hi,

Rather than being limited to the next, previous and finish buttons I would like to build my own buttons into the flow. I.e. Save & New or Save & Submit.

Does anybody know if this is possible?

cheers

I'm trying to develop a number of forms that a portal user can input data, save and return to the same form at a later date.

The problem I'm experiencing is how to pre-fill the form with the answers they have already given. This is easy to achieve in a VF page or using the visual flow.

I thought it would be the same for site.com forms but I cant see any feature to call a record lookup and pre=populate the form fields.

help!

Hi,

Is it possible to upload attachments larger than 5mb using the data loader ?

cheers

Hi,

I was under the impression that Batch APEX will be released for all in Winter 10. I've tried to implement the examples but get a insufficient priviliges error.

Do I need to request for the feature to be switched on ?

Hi,

When I use the data loader to extract account information everything is surrounded in double quotes.

E.g

"AccountID"

"0010020er43234asa"

Is it possible to run the data loader without putting the double quotes around the data ?

thanks

Hi,

I have some key information in custom fields that I would like to display in the offline listview for opportunities. Does anybody know if this is possible as I cannot find any related articles?

thanks
c
Hi,

I'm trying to use the Data loader via the command line but I dont know how to set the proxy settings.

Can anybody help?

cheers
Hi,

Im trying to create a TEXT field on a custom object using the metaData API.

It keeps failing stating that im trying to specify precision for a text field but I'm not.

Can anybody help?

Here is my code

private void createCustomField(CustomObject cObj)

{

//Verify that we are already authenticated, if not

//call the login function to do so

if (!loggedIn)

{

if (!login())

return;

}

try

{

string fieldName = "NewField";

CustomField cf = new CustomField();

cf.description = "Test Field";

cf.fullName = cObj.fullName + "." + fieldName + "__c";

cf.label = fieldName.ToString();

cf.type = FieldType.Text;

cf.length = 250;

MetadataService mBinding = new MetadataService();

mBinding.SessionHeaderValue = new basicSample_cs.apexMetadata.SessionHeader();

mBinding.SessionHeaderValue.sessionId = binding.SessionHeaderValue.sessionId;

mBinding.Url = binding.Url.Replace(@"/c/", @"/m/");

AsyncResult asyncResult = mBinding.create(new Metadata[] { cf })[0];

while (asyncResult.state == AsyncRequestState.InProgress)

{

Thread.Sleep(asyncResult.secondsToWait * 1000);

Console.WriteLine("Checking status...\n\tState:" + asyncResult.state + "\n\tStatus: " + asyncResult.statusCode + "\n\tSeconds to wait: " + asyncResult.secondsToWait);

asyncResult = mBinding.checkStatus(new String[] { asyncResult.id })[0];

}

if (asyncResult.state == AsyncRequestState.Completed)

{

Console.Write("Custom field has been created.");

Console.ReadLine();

}

}

catch (Exception ex)

{

Console.WriteLine("\nFailed to create object: \n"

+ ex.Message);

Console.WriteLine("\nHit return to continue...");

Console.ReadLine();

}

}

Hi,

I'm looking to use standard salesforce features such as the html editor (WYSIWYG) or document upload on a visualforce page.

I cannot seem to find any references on how to do this and was hoping somebody could point me in the right direction?

thanks
Hi,

Do we have CTI Adapter for Avaya IP500 professional  in SFDC? . Please let me know, one of our clients wants us to integrate Call Manager with SFDC.
Hi,

I'd like to know if it's possible to use the mail merge feature of Salesforce directly from an S-Control?

I've been looking through the documentation but haven't been able to find any API methods or code snippets examples.

thanks
Does anyone know if it's possible to install the outlook intergration moduile on Citrix?

If it is possible are there any issues which need to be adressed first?

Thanks for any help or direction to articles discussing this in more detail
Does anyone know if it's possible to install the outlook intergration moduile on Citrix?

If it is possible are there any issues which need to be adressed first?

Thanks for any help or direction to articles discussing this in more detail
I want to delete a field from the system and wondered if there is a way to query the SFDC and get a list of all the objects the field is used in ?
I'm trying to enbed a visualforce page into a site.com page using an iframe but I keep getting a cross domain error.

My iframe tag is <iframe src="https://qasandbox-test.cs17.force.com/PageRedirect?e=a0Pw00000005945EA"  frameborder="0" scrolling="no" id="iframe" />

Any ideas greatly appreciated.

cheers
I want to delete a field from the system and wondered if there is a way to query the SFDC and get a list of all the objects the field is used in ?
User-added image
when i click delete it deletes all the custom views but i want to override the action performed by the delete.
I have a flow that using the fast create component and up to last week it worked perfectly.

Today I'm receiving the following error message "(INVALID_TYPE_ON_FIELD_IN_RECORD) Currency ISO Code: value not of required type: EUR "

I understand what the message is telling me and if I manually create a record it will sucessfully store the value EUR.

Does anybody know why this could be happening?

cheers
Hey,

I have this Visual workflow which is triggered with a flow. Its working perfectly fine for me but its not working for some people who are on the same profile. 

Visual Flow

I checked the debug log for the affected user and it showed that the flow was initiated. 
Also i am not getting any exception. 

I would really appriciate quick help on this. 
Thank you
I am part of the flow trigger pilot.

I have a custom object that tracks parts on a bill of materials (product parts). I have another object that tracks a simple production forecast for the products (MRP Forecast) - I have built a flow trigger that evaluates the MRP forecast and creates individual requirements records on a 3rd custom object that is Master Detail to the forecast object for each product on the bill of materials for the product specified in the forecast. (Bills of Material can be anywhere from 1 to 200 part numbers)

It works perfectly if I add or edit a forecast in the native salesforce interface - but we have hundreds of products, and each product needs a separate forecast for each month - so I need to be able to upload my forecast records en mass.

I tried an upload of 30 forecast records and it failed on the record insert: "common.exception.ApiException: record limit reached. cannot submit more than 200 records into this call".

Is there anyway I can "bulkify" the flow so that it collects multiple requests and handles them more elegantly?

Thanks!
-R

Hi,

Reading the salesforce documentation it states that you can have a maximum of 25 guest user licenses per org.

Does this mean that we can only have 25 force.com public websites or  is it possible to increase this number to say 50?

cheers

F

I'm trying to develop a number of forms that a portal user can input data, save and return to the same form at a later date.

The problem I'm experiencing is how to pre-fill the form with the answers they have already given. This is easy to achieve in a VF page or using the visual flow.

I thought it would be the same for site.com forms but I cant see any feature to call a record lookup and pre=populate the form fields.

help!

Hello

Can I use APEX to assign Approvers?

So I want to allocate a number of Approvers to the Opportunity based on parameters like value.  Right now we have 15 user lookups and we populate these with apex then the approval rules use related user.  I now have a problem in that we have hit our limit of lookups on the Opportunity object - 30.  So I want to move the Approval away from User lookups / related users to a pure APEX method.  

I want to use unanymous Approval and I want to choose a different number of Approvers.

So low value opportunities might only require 3 Approvers.  Massive opportunities might need 10 Approvers.

The normal technique for linking to a report and passing in a filter parameter looks like this: (link to report) /00OS0000000wwZD?pv0={!Agency_Group__c.Id} where pv0 is mapped to the first filter value on the report.  I have a report with ''cross filter' criteria and want to pass a parameter into the cross filter condition.  I looked at the report XML and the cross filter filter is labeled as sfpv0_0.  I tried linking to the report but it's not executing with the passed value:   (link to report) /00OS0000000wwZD?sfpv0={!Agency_Group__c.Id}  Is this supported yet?

• March 27, 2012

Hi,

Is it possible to upload attachments larger than 5mb using the data loader ?

cheers

Hi,

I was under the impression that Batch APEX will be released for all in Winter 10. I've tried to implement the examples but get a insufficient priviliges error.

Do I need to request for the feature to be switched on ?

Hi,

Do we have CTI Adapter for Avaya IP500 professional  in SFDC? . Please let me know, one of our clients wants us to integrate Call Manager with SFDC.