• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I've got the feeling I am doing something wrong. I want to create a workflow rule triggering a e-mail notification to the record owner when an opportunity is almost due close date (let's say 10 days). The workflow only gets triggered when a record is created, or when a record is edited and did not previously meet the rule criteria. But I want this rule to be triggered when it meets the criteria (close date <10 days) without having to edit the record because sometimes a record isn't edited in months. Can anyone help me out with this?
Hi I'm kinda new and was wondering how to do the following:
I have the following Opportunity fields:
services
maintenance
passthrough
and contract value which is a sum of the fields above.

The opportunity amount value is now always 0 because it's not used for the reason above. For forecasting reasons etc. I would like to populate the amount field from other custom fields. Any idea how to do that?
Hi I'm kinda new and was wondering how to do the following:
I have the following Opportunity fields:
services
maintenance
passthrough
and contract value which is a sum of the fields above.

The opportunity amount value is now always 0 because it's not used for the reason above. For forecasting reasons etc. I would like to populate the amount field from other custom fields. Any idea how to do that?
Newbie to this but I am trying to create a custom formula for a user defined field that will auto-populate with a text value based on a user defined pick-list selection.
Can anyone help...I have not been able to find anything in the help or internet for this.

ex....Region 17 is selected from the Region field; NAME is populated in the Region Manager Field.

Thanks!
  • December 17, 2007
We would like to create individual dashboards for each of our Sales Reps so that they can only see their own pipeline and performance.  I am looking for suggestions on the best way to implement these dashboards.  Any ideas?
  • December 12, 2007