• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have had the following issue for several users:

Screen Resolution is set to 800x600

When they are using the outlook connector & click "Add Email" the "Add to Salesforce" button is off the screen & there's no way to scroll to it.

I fixed it on most by changing the resolution, but I have one user that does not want their resolution changed as they need the larger fonts / icons.

Has anyone else experienced this, and are there any solutions?

Message Edited by Kyle Freeman on 01-11-2008 02:35 PM
I am attempting to upload my first package to the appexchange (privately to play around with in my developer account), and am having the following message prevent me from doing so:

There are problems that prevent this package from being uploaded.

Item TypeNameProblem
Custom Field DefinitionAccount_IDAutonumber fields on standard objects are not packageable.

I don't think I can go back and change the Account_ID to a text field in my production org, and pretty much everything depends on an account.

Will I never be able to upload a package?

I am currently an administrator for an Enterprise Edition salesforce instance.  I am excited about the possibilities with VisualForce, however, from what I have read you can only use VisualForce inside a developer account?

Is this the case, or can you create the VisualForce pages inside a developer account & then move them over to your live instance?

If not, then what is everyone doing working with VisualForce - getting ready for the release?  Is a general availability scheduled?
I need to make a list view button that allows me to transfer checked objects.  However, I would like to select the objects (check them off), click the button, and then have a pop-up dialog where I could either use the lookup to select where to transfer the objects, or a less preferred way of manually typing in the object's ID.

I have currently created Mass Delete & Mass Update (to a static value) buttons for the list view, but am wondering if something like this has been done or is possible.

Thanks in advance!
I am attempting to upload my first package to the appexchange (privately to play around with in my developer account), and am having the following message prevent me from doing so:

There are problems that prevent this package from being uploaded.

Item TypeNameProblem
Custom Field DefinitionAccount_IDAutonumber fields on standard objects are not packageable.

I don't think I can go back and change the Account_ID to a text field in my production org, and pretty much everything depends on an account.

Will I never be able to upload a package?

I need to make a list view button that allows me to transfer checked objects.  However, I would like to select the objects (check them off), click the button, and then have a pop-up dialog where I could either use the lookup to select where to transfer the objects, or a less preferred way of manually typing in the object's ID.

I have currently created Mass Delete & Mass Update (to a static value) buttons for the list view, but am wondering if something like this has been done or is possible.

Thanks in advance!
Does anyone out there know how to call an email template from a custom button?

Thanks in advance.
  • August 03, 2007