• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello All,

I am wondering :smileyindifferent: :smileymad:  becuase I've attached a file with a new Lead creation process, using the SalesForce webservice in .NET

the APEX Explorer shows there is an attachment record in the "Attachment" object (table) in salesforce but  where to find a link to that file in SalesForce interface?????

PS: I've set the "ParentId" of attachment to LeadId... and in the APEX Explorer it shows the correct ParentId too

Thanks
Hello All,

I am wondering :smileyindifferent: :smileymad:  becuase I've attached a file with a new Lead creation process, using the SalesForce webservice in .NET

the APEX Explorer shows there is an attachment record in the "Attachment" object (table) in salesforce but  where to find a link to that file in SalesForce interface?????

PS: I've set the "ParentId" of attachment to LeadId... and in the APEX Explorer it shows the correct ParentId too

Thanks

Dear All,

I've created a SControl but that has its own html design and look and feel,  I want to integrate the SControl to use the SalesForce look and feel and use the existing icons, colors, or theme set by SalesForce page layout to be implemented on the SControl too...

Is is possible?

Thanks
Dear Fellows,

Can a SControl execute APEX code or SalesForce query language?

I wish to render all the Leads and Tasks of the currently logged in user into a SControl

Thanks

Message Edited by Farrukh_5 on 04-17-2008 02:56 AM
Hello All,

How to add values for the Division PickList during the creation of a Lead by .NET SOAP client.

When I insert the value of lead object's " Division " field i get the message from the SalesForce that the specified value is not allowed for this field.

Can any body guide me on this?

I have added another PickList value in lead creation process, e.g LeadType by setting the LeadTypeId field to the " Id " of the value from the " LeadType " object of the salesforce.  I do this same for the Division but either it is not a Id field or does not expect the ID of the Division.

Thanks in advance!

Dear All,

I've created a SControl but that has its own html design and look and feel,  I want to integrate the SControl to use the SalesForce look and feel and use the existing icons, colors, or theme set by SalesForce page layout to be implemented on the SControl too...

Is is possible?

Thanks
Dear Fellows,

Can a SControl execute APEX code or SalesForce query language?

I wish to render all the Leads and Tasks of the currently logged in user into a SControl

Thanks

Message Edited by Farrukh_5 on 04-17-2008 02:56 AM