• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

have a chart displaying Sales Quota vs. Total Sales by month for each sales user (i pass in a REP_ID from the apex page).

However the months display on the graph like...

Jan  Mar  Feb

How can i have it display in order by month?  Below is my current query.

SELECT Month__c, Quota__c, Sales__c From Sales_Quota__c Where Rep_Review__r.id = ' "

I cant add Order By Month__c at the end as it doesnt pull in the ID when i go to the APEX page.

Thanks for any help!

Hello,

I'm trying to build a simple table that will display our daily bookings by rep.  I have built the visusalforce page, but I'm having problems with creating the controller to pull the data.  There are only 3 fields in this object they are:

Name

Total_Booked__c

Number_Of_Orders__c

Any help would be greatly appericated! 

Hello,
        We are looking to create an email notification when an opportunity is expering 60 days from now.  I would assume this would be a workflow rule, however I'm having troubles creating the rule criteria.  Any help would be great!

Mark
  • September 23, 2008
Looking to create a custom application with an excel like page where you can type in multiple records at one time. 

Please contact me at mmccauley@blockinc.com

Thanks,
Mark McCauley
  • September 17, 2008
We have a button that we need to display only if a picklist value is selected.  I have been trying for a few days now to get this to work and I cant seem to figure it out.  Below is our source for our button.

{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/12.0/connection.js")}

var thisQuote__c = new sforce.SObject("Quote__c");

thisQuote__c.Id = '{!Quote__c.Id}';
thisQuote__c.OwnerId = '00G70000001IzYb';

var saveResults = sforce.connection.update([thisQuote__c]);

if(saveResults[0].success == 'false'){
alert('an error occured: ' + saveResults[0]);
}

window.location.href = '/{!Quote__c.Id}';, value_if_false)}

Any help is welcome!
  • September 09, 2008
Is there anyway to change how the text displays in a field.  We are thinking of highlighting a field, or changing the color, bold or italics.  Please let me know, we are not using visualforce yet.

Thanks,
mark
Looking for someone to convert our Sales Quote form into XML.  Please contact me at mmccauley@blockinc.com with bid.

Quote form is currently in excel and needs to be coded into XML for use with the Print Anything 8 from the Appexchange. 

I'm recently new to the Salesforce.com service (so be gentle :smileyhappy: )  and I'm trying to create a button that would allow a user to send a record to a queue. 

What I'm creating is a quote form, our sales reps will fill out the quote form and from here click a button that would send the quote to the quotes queue.  I have done some searching, but havent really found anything.   

Can someone point me in the right direction?

have a chart displaying Sales Quota vs. Total Sales by month for each sales user (i pass in a REP_ID from the apex page).

However the months display on the graph like...

Jan  Mar  Feb

How can i have it display in order by month?  Below is my current query.

SELECT Month__c, Quota__c, Sales__c From Sales_Quota__c Where Rep_Review__r.id = ' "

I cant add Order By Month__c at the end as it doesnt pull in the ID when i go to the APEX page.

Thanks for any help!

Hello,

I'm trying to build a simple table that will display our daily bookings by rep.  I have built the visusalforce page, but I'm having problems with creating the controller to pull the data.  There are only 3 fields in this object they are:

Name

Total_Booked__c

Number_Of_Orders__c

Any help would be greatly appericated!