• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi There,

Is there a new version of Apex explorer available? All i can see is 8.0 (8.0 API) though i can point it to 12.0 or 13.0 API, i would know whether is there a newer version available
Hi There,

I have a workflow and wanted it to trigger only at a specific time, for example i have a workflow for a case and i get a notification when a case is logged thru web and its priority is high, now i want to implement that only at the time say 6:30 AM till 8:00 AM i need to the notification if it goes beyond that timeline no need for notification.

Is this possible if yes how can i set it up.

Thanks in advance
Mahesh.

Categories appear as related list on solution detail page and to assign a category to solution we have to do it mannually for each solution on it's detail page. If I am importing 200 solutions through Solution Import Wizard, it will be very tedious to assign category mannually to each of them. I am wondering is there any way to assign category and subcategory to solution at the time of import. Solutions support the trigger functionality but I can't access any child field on category (under solution child relationships) through Salesforce Schema in Eclipse.

I'll appreciate if some one can help me figure out some way around to assign one or multiple categories to solution at the time of import. 

• April 09, 2010

I was wondering if anyone has come across this API return message:

[message] => field integrity exception: PricebookEntryId, unknown (versions 3.0 and higher must specify pricebook entry id; others must specify product id)

I have not seen this, but I do understand what is asking. The reason why I am posting this is because:

How are we supposed to know what the version is when we are creating an opportunity line item?

If somone could please share that with me, I will be greatful

Thanks,

~Mike