• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have simple visualforce page on a custom tab with several outputLinks to other pages.  I want the links to keep the same tab highlighted.  I have tried using tabStyle to set it to the controller for these pages, but it doesn't work; a different tab is highlighted.  Sometimes it's another custom tab and sometimes it's the Home tab.  Here is the page:

<apex:page showHeader="true" sidebar="true" tabStyle="My_Reports__tab" title="My Reports" controller="UserReportController" id="MyReports" >
    <apex:sectionHeader subtitle="Your Reports"/>
    <apex:pageBlock rendered="{!OR(isPortalUser, isLeadAgent, isTheUser)}">

<div style="margin: 2px; padding: 2px; width: 90%; background: url('{!$Resource.MyLogo}') no-repeat;">
            <div style="font-weight: bolder; font-size: larger; margin-left: 150px;">

<apex:outputLink value="/apex/monthlyReport">Individual Organization Reports</apex:outputLink><br/>
            <apex:outputLink value="/apex/BatchReport">Coalition Report</apex:outputLink><br/>
            <apex:outputLink value="/apex/TransferVerification">Transfer Verification Report</apex:outputLink><br/>
            <apex:outputLink value="/apex/UnderConstruction">Summary Report</apex:outputLink><br/>
            <apex:outputLink value="/apex/UnderConstruction">Progress on Goals Report</apex:outputLink><br/>
            <br/><br/><br/><br/><br/>
            </div>
        </div>
    </apex:pageBlock>
    <apex:pageBlock rendered="{!AND(NOT(isPortalUser), NOT(isLeadAgent), NOT(isTheUser))}">
        <apex:outputText style="font-weight: bolder;font-size: largest;">You are not authorized to view the reports.</apex:outputText>
   <br/>
</apex:page>

I have simple visualforce page on a custom tab with several outputLinks to other pages.  I want the links to keep the same tab highlighted.  I have tried using tabStyle to set it to the controller for these pages, but it doesn't work; a different tab is highlighted.  Sometimes it's another custom tab and sometimes it's the Home tab.  Here is the page:

<apex:page showHeader="true" sidebar="true" tabStyle="My_Reports__tab" title="My Reports" controller="UserReportController" id="MyReports" >
    <apex:sectionHeader subtitle="Your Reports"/>
    <apex:pageBlock rendered="{!OR(isPortalUser, isLeadAgent, isTheUser)}">

<div style="margin: 2px; padding: 2px; width: 90%; background: url('{!$Resource.MyLogo}') no-repeat;">
            <div style="font-weight: bolder; font-size: larger; margin-left: 150px;">

<apex:outputLink value="/apex/monthlyReport">Individual Organization Reports</apex:outputLink><br/>
            <apex:outputLink value="/apex/BatchReport">Coalition Report</apex:outputLink><br/>
            <apex:outputLink value="/apex/TransferVerification">Transfer Verification Report</apex:outputLink><br/>
            <apex:outputLink value="/apex/UnderConstruction">Summary Report</apex:outputLink><br/>
            <apex:outputLink value="/apex/UnderConstruction">Progress on Goals Report</apex:outputLink><br/>
            <br/><br/><br/><br/><br/>
            </div>
        </div>
    <apex:pageBlock rendered="{!AND(NOT(isPortalUser), NOT(isLeadAgent), NOT(isTheUser))}">
        <apex:outputText style="font-weight: bolder;font-size: largest;">You are not authorized to view the reports.</apex:outputText>
   <br/>
</apex:page>